Register For DVDFab Member >>

Go Back   DVDFab Forum > DVDFab (English) > General Questions

Old 05-14-2017, 05:40 PM

Their are 41,579 Fab Forum members out of all of them you are the only one that is having a problem.If you play the 3d movie on a different player the file your having trouble with will play back in 2d.

Your playback device that you won't tell us what it is is the problem.Sorry I can't help you.If you had of gave the playback device I would have looked up its internet page up and seen if theirs any newer firm wear for it.

You also seem to have a solution as version 9 still works for you so use it.You can take out newer copy protection with version 10 of fab make a clone to hard-drive first then use version 9 to make a 3d main movie or even copy as 2d disk if that's what you want.
Old 06-18-2017, 11:02 AM

After longer pause and waiting whether new version DVDFab this option correct, I'm tested new 3D Bluray disks and came across be on 3D Bluray xXx: The Return of Xander Cage, that because has BD-Java menu created in older version some programme so him DVDFab copies as well as 3D Bluray Dr. Strange.

Else here are device whereon movies playback even if I don't know what's the use will when it stands to reson that the error is in DVDFab. Home cinema is Panasonic SC-BTT770 and TV is Panasonic TX-P42GT20E in both latest Firmware.