Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) The Great Wall

Hi all,

Having difficulties ripping The Great Wall, stops after a couple of minutes reporting success when only done about 198mb conversion
    Attached Files

walker,
    Please attach log sessions in the future. This one is hard to follow since it does not start at the beginning of the log session.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

apologies,

attached is the full log
      Attached Files

Comment

just an update, v9 has the same issues - rips just under 10% then reports successful even though it isn't

Comment

I have problem with this one as well but in my case I don't even get past the phase where the disc is analyzed.

The progress bar or whatever you like to call it just keeps going right and left and never seems to stop.

Comment

WM
            I had no trouble copying this title but have not tried it in Ripper. I will try it, but please attach your log session from the failed attempt.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

In my case it just hangs at the first screen saying 'Opening Blu-ray source'.

Attached is the internal log.
              Attached Files

Comment

Did it just quit at the 48 second point in the log or is the entry truncated for some reason? I'm guessing it quit. We may need to get some of the files from the disc.

Comment

It ran for almost one hour before I killed DVDFab from Task Manager since pressing the close button didn't do anything. It just kept going.

Comment

Hi,

It ran for almost one hour before I killed DVDFab from Task Manager since pressing the close button didn't do anything. It just kept going.
                    Please upload all the files of the orignal disc except *.m2ts file, so that the dev can check it, thanks!

You can zip them and attach the .zip file here.

Wilson
                    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 06-30-2017, 05:27 AM.
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                      Hi,

Please upload all the files of the orignal disc except *.m2ts file, so that the dev can check it, thanks!

You can zip them and attach the .zip file here.

Wilson
                      Sent you a PM.

Comment

Sorry for delay in responding

been busy and just rebuilt pc today

before i rebuilt it i did upgrade the app on 24 June to 10.0.4.3 after numerous failed attempts of ripping the title. on first rip using 10.0.4.3 it went through fine

Comment

Working...
                        X