Failed to Connect to the internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to Connect to the internet

I have been using both paid versions of DVDFab Passkey 9 and DVDFab10 with no problems for the past year at home. Using Xfinity with 200 down, 15 up. I am currently on the newest version updated:

DVDFab v10.0.4.3
    DVDFab Passkey v9.2.0.4

I am currently getting the message on both software that they can not connect to the internet? There is no proxy set, no blocks on my firewall or my antivirus software. Have tried on Windows 10 desktop and Windows 7 laptop both with the same resulting error messages.

I have recently built a Windows Server 2008 r2 Enterprise machine for testing. No current antivirus or anti spyware installed and nothing set on the firewall. I have installed both software on this machine and also get the same error messages that they failed to connect to the internet.

I have used the internet on all 3 of these devices (including the one I am currently typing this on) so my internet is not the problem. Anyone else having the same issue? How do I fix this?

Same problem

I'm having the same problem.
    I have a bit older Passkey installed & I needed to update DVDFab 10 .

I also logged into My Account . The one that has the products that have been purchased & their status. Basically everything shows "Never Expire".
    I'm posting with the same computer & I was able to go to dvdfab.cn & download the new version of DVDFab 10 . It even installed but would never connect.

DVDFab is on a Windows 7 OS.

These are the images I'm getting:

This one runs a long time:

Then has this message:

[Edit: I just noticed that Blu-Ray Copy has a similar thread. There it says it is a registration server problem.]
    Last edited by cholla; 06-21-2017, 11:26 PM.

Comment

I thought I would update this.
      By late that night the updates for all the DVDFab software I have worked correctly.

Comment

Party is Over

i have the same" not connected to internet" message. looks like the movie industry has finally defeated DVDFab!

Comment

Thanx october262.....i stand corrected....that fixed the internet glich !

Comment

Originally posted by HAWG100 View Post
            i have the same" not connected to internet" message. looks like the movie industry has finally defeated DVDFab!
            Not likely.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've been using various versions of DVDFab for years, but this is the first time I ever got the "failed to connect to internet" error on startup. october262 mentions an arrow in the upper right hand corner, but there is no arrow. In fact there is no corner because DVDFab won't open. When I try to run it, I get the splash screen that says logging in, then I get a white error box with this message.

DVDFab failed to connect to the internet. Please check your network settings and reconnect, or enable HD Decrypter.
              Note: Internet connection is required for login and analysing Blu-ray source.

Of course I have checked my network connection - no issue.

I checked my firewall - DVDFab is specifically allowed.

This happened when I was running 10.0.3.2. I uninstalled, rebooted, and did a fresh install of 10.0.4.6 then confirmed DVDFab is still allowed through the firewall.

All other programs connect just fine. Besides the firewall, what else could be preventing only DVDFab from connecting?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X