Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I think it was in Fengtao's best interest to have his own forum since the powers that be has made some bad choices at the other site. To many conflicts with some forum members leaving little to no support in certain areas and that's just my personal opinion.

Comment

It's about time!! Then again, some things evolve back to the beginning. I can remember back before CDFreaks was the source of forum support for Fengtao products....right MaineMan?

I was just catching up at CDF/MyCE after receiving a couple of "it's been awhile" messages from them. Now I understand a little better why they are reaching out to people who haven't visited in awhile. In my case my last visit before today was back in May. I posted a reply to alan1476's thread regarding ImgBurn and was welcomed as a new member since I haven't posted there before even though I joined when the original Fengtao forum closed.

I just happened to see the link at DVDFab for forum support and clicked on it to get here. Glad I did.

And for MaineMan, and possibly a few others who may remember me, my old username was Uncle DHP. Picked up a new, old hobby about three years ago and have become ShadowRider....lol.... Time for a ride!!

Comment

My buddy Maineman's at work, but will be glad to hear from you. Welcome back.

//EDIT// Send him a PM, he checks in when he can from the salt mine.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowRider View Post
          It's about time!! Then again, some things evolve back to the beginning. I can remember back before CDFreaks was the source of forum support for Fengtao products....right MaineMan?...

I just happened to see the link at DVDFab for forum support and clicked on it to get here. Glad I did...

And for MaineMan, and possibly a few others who may remember me, my old username was Uncle DHP. Picked up a new, old hobby about three years ago and have become ShadowRider....lol.... Time for a ride!!
          Hey Uncle DHP...aka ShadowRider...
          Great to hear from you and glad you found us!

I think the last I heard you were riding the air and not blacktop...
          or maybe my old age and dementia are catching up...

Really good to see you here.
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Just a little intro of me. I have been using Fab products for quite some time. I have account at CDfreaks, Doom9 and Slysoft. However I go by different name.

Slysoft and DVDFab forum uses same name. In Cdfreaks my name is 012 and in doom 9 Hwk is used.

I like skydiving, swimming and hockey. In my spare time I write programs.

I was also registered here before when it was dvdidle forum though know it is dvdfab.
            If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Welcome hawk/hwk/012, glad to have all 3 of you here. I remember 012 from the former place.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello
                To All you Very Hard Workers on this new DVDFab Forums
                I believe you all deserve a big hand Great Work
                Nedt

Comment

Originally posted by NedtMadingjer View Post
                  Hello
                  To All you Very Hard Workers on this new DVDFab Forums
                  I believe you all deserve a big hand Great Work
                  Nedt

((((( and welkom ))))
                  nedt
                  ((( Congrats to Hard Workers ))))

Comment

yes,I will always come!thank you!haha

Comment

Originally posted by sdasafer View Post
                      yes,I will always come!thank you!haha
                      No, you won't. (sdasafer is a spammer)

Comment

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
                        Last edited by Guest; 12-18-2010, 01:31 AM. Reason: No ..spammers are not welcome

Comment

Members are welcome, spammers are not.

Comment

Working...
                          X