Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La La Land Blu Ray - Different Copy Notification - Also Affects DVDFab Media Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BERT View Post
    La La Land Blu Ray backup disc plays fine with no problems ...
    @BERT, did you play the whole movie? Or at least more than 10 or 15 minutes? Mine starts acting up at around 6 minutes when it shows the black screen with copy message. Just curious.

503 Upload Error
    I created a screen capture video of my upload attempt showing the 503 error, then zipped it up and attached it below.

Trying DVDFab8
    I downloaded, installed, rebooted and ran DVDFab 8. It's been on the "Open Blu-ray source: E:\ [LA_LA_LAND]..." dialog for 25 minutes now and still going.
    Attached Files

Comment

Try cloning the disk to Fab with version 10- then open the disk with version 8 to see what it picks as title.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
        Try cloning the disk to Fab with version 10- then open the disk with version 8 to see what it picks as title.
        I apologize if I'm misunderstanding, but I've started DVDFab 10 and am cloning to an ISO.

Once that is complete, I will open the ISO with DVDFab 8 Qt using Main Movie mode to see which title it chooses. Did I understand correctly?
        Last edited by PredatorVI; 05-03-2017, 04:43 AM. Reason: Clarified opening the ISO

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorVI View Post
          @BERT, did you play the whole movie? Or at least more than 10 or 15 minutes? Mine starts acting up at around 6 minutes when it shows the black screen with copy message. Just curious.

503 Upload Error
          I created a screen capture video of my upload attempt showing the 503 error, then zipped it up and attached it below.

Trying DVDFab8
          I downloaded, installed, rebooted and ran DVDFab 8. It's been on the "Open Blu-ray source: E:\ [LA_LA_LAND]..." dialog for 25 minutes now and still going.
          My missus watched the whole movie no problems on one player I watched it next day on the other player nothing was wrong. Copy was Main Movie only region B Australia

Comment

PredatorVI:Yes that's it.

On your upload files I can't get it to work downloaded from your file on the google server I can't upload it to fabs forum.Make another from the disk and follow the link with signals directions and my added way to zip it don't use 7zip this time use windows own zip program and see if that works don't worry staff will download from the google drive but should work for you the file size doe's have a limit but you are no where near it.
            Last edited by 3dman; 05-03-2017, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Bert what title # did the main movie pick for your region B disk?
              PredatorVI:Is your disk region B and did you use the latest version of Fab when you made your disk that didn't work? If you don't remember it's in the internal log file.

I believe this to be copy protection that needs to be taken out if memory serves this has happened before and Fab will fix it.
              Their can be several different disks with and without this type of protection so that's why it's important to use the latest version of Fab and if it don't work then post your files so they can fix it.
              Last edited by 3dman; 05-03-2017, 06:03 AM. Reason: Added last line

Comment

Region A for me (dvdfab_internal.log attached) using DVDFab 10.0.3.6.
                Attached Files

Comment

@3dman7 when you tell me to follow 'signals' post, are you referring to how to zip up a folder and send logs or another post?

Here are the steps I followed to create the .ZIP file:
                  1. Open Windows Explorer
                  2. Browse to "E:\" (BluRay player)
                  3. Type "CTRL-A" to select all then "CTRL-C"
                  4. Browse to "D:\Temp"
                  5. Create Folder "D:\Temp\La La Land (2016) - Direct Copy from BluRay"
                  6. Right Click 'La La Land (2016) - Direct Copy from BluRay' and select Paste
                  7. Once copy completes, browse to 'D:\Temp\La La Land (2016) - Direct Copy from BluRay\BDMV\STREAM'
                  8. Type 'CTRL-A' to select all and press DEL key to delete to remove *.m2ts files
                  9. Browse to 'D:\Temp'
                  10. RIght Click 'La La Land (2016) - Direct Copy from BluRay' and select "Send To-> Compressed (zipped) Folder"
                  11. I now have a file called 'La La Land (2016) - Direct Copy from BluRay.zip'
                  12. Rename to 'BluRayWin.zip'
                  13. In Chrome window, click "Post Reply" on thread message
                  14. Scroll down to "Additional Options"
                  15. Click "Manage Attachments"
                  16. In new pop-up dialog, click "Choose File"
                  17. Browse to "D:\Temp\"
                  18. Select "BluRayWin.zip"
                  19. Click "Upload"
                  20. Wait for upload
                  21. See 503 Error

Also DVDFab 8 won't open the ISO file created with DVDFab 10. I've removed DVDFab9 and DVDFab8, rebooted, reinstalled DVDFab8, rebooted and then tried opening the ISO and it has been at the "Open Blu-ray source: D:\DVDFab\Clone\LA_LA_LAND.iso.." dialog for over an hour now.

Hopefully you can point out what I missed.

Thanks for your patience!

Comment

PredatorVI:After reviewing your log file it says you tried play list 00436 and stopped it.

Then the next time you used playlist 00478 and this is the play list that didn't work correct?

So just what play list did fab pick first 00436 in version 10?
                    Last edited by 3dman; 05-03-2017, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Let Fab fix it then it will work.They will download from the already posted google server and another staff member got the files from a different user so now they can compare the 2 and fix it.Sorry version 8 didn't work it doe's most of the time whenever i had a title Fab picked wrong.Don't worry their good at fixing these things.Try without using 7 zip that's all I can think of why the upload won't work.

Comment

Hi,

Please try the new test version and tell me the result.

And please post the new log file if still could not playback the correct main title.

Note: You need to use the orignal disc, not the cloned ISO.

Thanks!

Wilson
                        Please post your logs the default location is:
                        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
                          Bert what title # did the main movie pick for your region B disk?
                          PredatorVI:Is your disk region B and did you use the latest version of Fab when you made your disk that didn't work? If you don't remember it's in the internal log file.

I believe this to be copy protection that needs to be taken out if memory serves this has happened before and Fab will fix it.
                          Their can be several different disks with and without this type of protection so that's why it's important to use the latest version of Fab and if it don't work then post your files so they can fix it.
                          Does this help you out ? 0m 28.64s: MoviePoster Log: Volume(LA_LA_LAND), DiscID(BD6B2C7BA8454AF2E0016DDA2), Result(C:/Users/Bert/Documents/DVDFab10/Temp/MediaServer/fp6X6yhgcxzxCpmM0EVC6V9B8XB.jpg)
                          30m 28.65s: Cinavia: no cinavia repair data.
                          30m 30.45s: Meta: the ownership is E_Meta_No_Owner.
                          30m 30.45s: Source manager: open successful.
                          30m 32.27s: Meta: editable flag is META_INFO_EDITABLE_FLAG_NOT_FOND
                          30m 33.27s: Work manager: create BD mainmoive work 1 with source 1 and uiinfo 1.
                          30m 33.27s: Meta: Load the default meta info data .
                          30m 33.30s: Source manager: open source flag:1,0,1,1,1
                          31m 16.23s: DriveX msg: adding media in driveX G.
                          31m 16.23s: Source manager: open source flag:1,0,1,1,1
                          31m 18.16s: UILog: OnMsgToolbar_Start
                          31m 18.16s: UILog: Msg Start: ready start
                          31m 18.16s: UILog: Msg Start: start test run work
                          31m 18.18s: UILog: Msg Start: run work
                          31m 18.18s: UILog: Run current Work.
                          31m 18.53s: UILog: Begin work copy or converter.
                          31m 18.53s: UILog: start running at thread.
                          31m 18.53s: opening drive F
                          31m 18.53s: opened i/o
                          31m 18.53s: got media type 15
                          31m 19.13s: got max lba 18748991
                          31m 19.92s: got disc type 20
                          31m 19.92s: type Blu-ray BDMV
                          31m 19.94s: volume label LA LA LAND
                          31m 19.94s: UILog: return flag at start running at thread ok.
                          31m 22.46s: DriveX msg: G DVDX_MEDIA_ADD: m_vecExcludeDrivers have. return
                          31m 30.48s: Burn data size is: 23000
                          31m 30.48s: Burn disc space is: 23866
                          31m 30.53s: BD MainMovie watermark flag: 0
                          31m 30.53s: UILog:MsgWork:WorkStatus_Start
                          31m 30.53s: UILog:MsgWork:WorkStatus_Start

------ process working ------
                          0m 00.14s: opening drive F
                          0m 00.14s: opened i/o
                          0m 00.15s: got media type 15
                          0m 01.12s: got max lba 18748991
                          0m 01.93s: got disc type 20
                          0m 01.93s: type Blu-ray BDMV
                          0m 01.93s: volume label LA LA LAND
                          0m 01.93s: bd set region B
                          0m 01.93s: internal path F:/BDMV/
                          0m 01.96s: aacs 1 bd+ 0
                          0m 04.44s: got bdmv
                          0m 04.44s: got agid 0
                          0m 04.47s: sent host cert chal
                          0m 04.47s: got drive cert chal
                          0m 04.47s: BEC 1
                          0m 04.47s: DRIVE_VENDOR 0x0074
                          0m 04.53s: got drive key
                          0m 05.25s: got host key signature
                          0m 05.25s: verified drive signature
                          0m 05.25s: verified host signature
                          0m 05.30s: sent host signature and key point
                          0m 05.30s: got bus key
                          0m 05.44s: got volume id
                          0m 05.44s: got volume id mac
                          0m 05.44s: volume id is correct
                          0m 05.44s: got vid
                          0m 05.66s: blu-ray B9A2E3D12529E815F54EA5F35927A069F0D7894F
                          0m 06.22s: cert BEE=0x80 same
                          0m 07.90s: D 665B2D6F
                          0m 07.90s: main playlist 00000.mpls
                          0m 07.90s: selected region B
                          0m 07.90s: bd set region B
                          0m 07.90s: got vuk
                          0m 07.90s: got agid 0
                          0m 07.95s: sent host cert chal
                          0m 07.95s: got drive cert chal
                          0m 07.95s: BEC 1
                          0m 07.95s: DRIVE_VENDOR 0x0074
                          0m 07.95s: AACS bus encryption is enabled
                          0m 08.00s: got drive key
                          0m 08.00s: got host key signature
                          0m 08.01s: verified drive signature
                          0m 08.01s: verified host signature
                          0m 08.06s: sent host signature and key point
                          0m 08.06s: got bus key
                          0m 08.06s: got data key
                          0m 08.45s: got unit key 1
                          0m 08.47s: blupath: movie disc
                          0m 08.58s: Get BluPathData and RRdata
                          0m 10.28s: StealthyClone with BluPath
                          0m 13.46s: full disc copy/play is supported
                          0m 15.35s: got bdmv
                          0m 20.26s: got extended bdinfo
                          0m 20.26s: opened blu-ray
                          2m 09.99s: Blu-ray Copy: Main Movie
                          2m 09.99s: Source: F:/BDMV/
                          2m 09.99s: Playlist: 0
                          2m 09.99s: Chapters: 1 -> 16
                          2m 09.99s: TotalSize: 24774 MB
                          2m 09.99s: SourceSize: 24774 MB
                          2m 09.99s: RemoveHDAudio: 0
                          2m 09.99s: AudioCompress: 0
                          2m 09.99s: AudioCompressFormat: 0
                          2m 09.99s: OutputSize: 23000 MB
                          2m 09.99s: OutputDisc: BDMV
                          2m 09.99s: OutputTarget: BD25
                          2m 09.99s: OutputVideo: 1080p/i
                          2m 09.99s: info: create bdcopy config
                          2m 09.99s: info: recommand= 851968, Shrink support= 1, enable= 1, cuda_cap= 0 , cpu_count= 4
                          2m 09.99s: info: vdecode hevc= 0, h264= 5, vc1= 0, mpeg2= 5, vencode h264= 8, hevc= 0 , plat = 3
                          2m 09.99s: info: create bdcopy manager
                          2m 10.43s: info: enable bd copy(mode=1)
                          2m 10.43s: info: estimate copied other streams size(5807 MB), estimate output video size(16962 MB)
                          2m 10.46s: info: video encode mode(0), bitrate(17762), lr-encode(yes)
                          2m 10.46s: info: video codec(28)
                          2m 10.46s: info: streams(4113.2,4352.1,4353.1,4354.1,4355.1,4608.1)
                          2m 10.46s: info: blu-ray copy begin (unit[elem[atomic[00000.m2ts]]])
                          2m 10.46s: Intel GPU acceleration for Lightning-Shrink enabled
                          2m 10.46s: info: bitmap index = 1
                          2m 10.47s: info: h264_encode: encode param profile(2) level(41) bitrate(17762) crf(-1) interlace(0)
                          2m 11.04s: info: processing source(00000.m2ts)

Comment

Attached is the internal.log section of just the copy using the BETA. I'm uploading the copy to my NAS now and will post an update of the playback results.

My last upload of the internal log has even me confused (sorry). I thought I had a clean run in that file, but I think it included a couple of attempts to try different titles. If this current copy playback attempt has issues, I can redo it using the current release version.

That's what happens when I'm posting at or after midnight I guess.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Had an issue with the first attempt but it was likely something I did when replacing the original copy on my NAS. After removing all files, copying again (to be safe) I've been playing the movie for about 30 minutes and all is well.

On another note related to the BETA version of DVDFab, I tried a copy of "A Monster Calls" DVD/Region 1, but it would only read in the title and show some basic information, but wouldn't let me enable it to put in the queue. That log is attached along with source info generated by DVDFab.

Thanks for the help everyone!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

The DVD problem is fixed in our new test version.

Wilson
                                Please post your logs the default location is:
                                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X