Deepwater Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Deepwater Horizon

After having just purchased Cinavia HD, the first disc tried and failed was Deepwater Horizon. Is anyone else having this issue with the DVD? How about the Blu-Ray. Is the same issue happening with the blu-ray?
    The infected audio track does not appear next to any audio track.
    It is in the list of titles available for copying with removal.

Yes, I posted about issues with the Region 1 (US) DVD where Fab recognizes the presence of Cinavia, but doesn't offer removal. Others stated that same issue. As to the Blu-ray, I believe that I was able to successfully remove Cinavia from my retail Blu-ray disc.

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
    After having just purchased Cinavia HD, the first disc tried and failed was Deepwater Horizon. Is anyone else having this issue with the DVD? How about the Blu-Ray. Is the same issue happening with the blu-ray?
    The infected audio track does not appear next to any audio track.
    It is in the list of titles available for copying with removal.

Comment

Deepwater Horizon

Why is it posted as a disc that can be used with Cinavia HD. I have written to DVDFAB, as I just purchased a lifetime version and I am getting no response. I also have read other threads of users having the same problem Not sure what the issue is, but it will not open showing the C next to the audio dialog box.
      I,m curious if others are having the same issue?

Comment

Hi,

@walris, for your DVD, would you please post the log file.

@tmagz52, what's the audio type in your Blu-ray? Please also post the log file.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X