Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General/Other Shipping Info?

Hello,

June is when the MS would be ship to customers. I know we will be getting an email about I; However, when this process begins please make a note on this thread of that information! Ex: MS has shipped worldwide to customers, etc ....

Thanks
    Ish

Ish,
    It will be announced in this forum, in a sticky near the top of the thread list. All was on schedule the last I heard.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Ish,
      It will be announced in this forum, in a sticky near the top of the thread list. All was on schedule the last I heard.
      Thank you for the heads-up, sir!
      Kind Regards
      Ish

Comment

You are welcome! I think you will be pleased with it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Update?

looking for an updateas we are closing in on the end of June. There hasn't been much chatter on forums lately about the device or the shipping. Sad as I would have thought there to be more. Can we have some updates not only about shipping but any changes about the unit itself?

Comment

There are updates on the unit's feature set in the FAQ, basically more memory and much improved wifi radio hardware. I have tested one through 3 firmware revisions, so I think that is what they are working on presently. Presently no update available on possible shipping dates but I have requested one.

I can tell you it is a superb media player, I have 4 different players collected over the years and this one is the best, hands down. The one I am testing is an early prototype without the memory and radio upgrades.

Comment

UPDATE: shipping begins 29 June (tomorrow).

Comment

There are updates on the unit's feature set in the FAQ, basically more memory and much improved wifi radio hardware. I have tested one through 3 firmware revisions, so I think that is what they are working on presently. Presently no update available on possible shipping dates but I have requested one.

I can tell you it is a superb media player, I have 4 different players collected over the years and this one is the best, hands down. The one I am testing is an early prototype without the memory and radio upgrades.
                UPDATE: shipping begins 29 June (tomorrow).
                Hello, sir

That's excellent news! My wife was bugging me about it, and I just said, well, it's a new product, so they probably would take a bit longer; But knowing that it's coming shortly it's welcome news!

I have thousands of dvd's "original and copies", so I'll be busy for a while making that transfer over!

Take Care
                Ish

Comment

Hi Ish, I hope you will be very happy with it. I filled a 2TB HDD with movies and put it in mine for testing. I used folders and ISOs, both work great.

Comment

Hi Ish, I hope you will be very happy with it. I filled a 2TB HDD with movies and put it in mine for testing. I used folders and ISOs, both work great.
                    Hello, sir

I think I will be!

I have run ISOs from my hard drives of my pc to my wireless apps on Roku devices! Quality is ok, but time consuming setting the right format! And, I've come across other movie server devices; But youtube reviews usually knock them down.

So, since I've been with DVDFab since the early days (2003) I'll give them a chance as soon as you guys offer this product -- I never hesitated to pre-order the movie server! Great price with all it has to offer, plus with one click everything should be done, with no issues!

Take Care
                    Ish

PS. I bought a new 3TBs hard drive from Amazon, which can hold around 200+ movies
                    Last edited by Ish; 06-28-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Shipping Information

Hello, I got an email that the movie server can be delivered now, but they need my mobile phone number and my adresse to verfify my data.
                      Is that email true or is it a phishing attack or something else?
                      Thank you for any answer.

Comment

The phone number is required by the carrier, not by DVDFab. The email they should already have if you have a DVDfab product license in the Member Center but may need you to confirm it. What is the return address on the email?

Comment

Hi,

It's true. please send it to mona@dvdfab.cn

Wilson
                          Please post your logs the default location is:
                          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello Gentlemen,

1. Haven't received any email yet?

2. What kind of shipment is being used.... Standard? Express? etc?

Thanks in advance
                            Ish

Comment

Shipment

I did receive an email on my order on 06/30. It shows shipping through EC-FIRST. arrival in 5-13 days.

Comment

Working...
                              X