Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full disc (BD50) compression, Task1 failed error=102

Hi Signal,

There is an error while using Full Disc (BD50) from an iso,pls kindly advise what is the error and reason for this.

attached is the log file and screenshot.

pls advise.
    Attached Files

October 262,

I did try with 10.0.3.9, the error still the same. the disc which I had is the original disc, I don't think is the disc and dvdfab version problem.

Comment

Hi casa, some of the server info has changed since v9 so Fab could not get some of the needed information for that, but v10 should have worked, please attach the log from that so we can take a look. Error 102 is a Source read error but it may be a different problem in v10.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signal, Pls refer to attached
        Attached Files

Comment

u saw my v10 log file?

Comment

Signal,

any finding with my error?

Cheers.

Comment

Signal,

after u asked to post the log file, since so many days, have u take a look? or u cannot interpret what is happening and do not know the solutions?

Comment

Below is the replied from Signal when I first posted at General Question section, referring to what he wrote mentioned that "If you want a prompt reply, please supply the proper information in the proper place."

signals
                Administrator - 守夜人 Join Date: Sep 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use the BD Copy forum for this and ATTACH your log instead of putting it in the text area. If you want a prompt reply, please supply the proper information in the proper place. This is the General Questions forum and your thread is closed.
                License Activation for v9.x

Comment

casa
                  There are some bad entries in the log:

0m 45.99s: failed to report agid: sensekey 05 asc 6F acsq 00
                  The above is a SCSI error, indicating a problem with DVDFab's communication with a drive.

0m 31.64s: exception when getting extended bdinfo 600 0 C:/Temp/Japan/Clone/BDMV/STREAM/00002.m2ts 1
                  0m 31.65s: failed to open 0
                  0m 37.20s: Source manager: open failed, delete source id 1.
                  Shows that Fab had problems with the Source

The information has been sent to the devs. There may be further questions, the log looks odd, like you changed modes or Sources during the process somewhere. If you are using a virtual drive to mount a Source ISO, unmount it and try again. DVDFab does not require it.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I do not change the source or mount the iso. I just copied whatever in the BD ( BDMV,CERTIFICATE,AACS) to the my hardisk and I make an ISO by using the Clone function in DVDFab.

Comment

You can make an ISO directly from DVDFab without the intermediate step, Clone/Burn Mode does not allow compression or any other changes. Just use the disc image button in the Save To line at the bottom of the page, it will let you make a Full Disc (or any other copy mode) into an ISO in one step and you can make any changes you want including compression.

Comment

I did try to direct Clone function the disc from the original disk, but it failed. therefore, I used this method to copy all files (BDMV,CERT,AACS) to my hardisk and then used Clone function to clone the folders to become ISO image, it success. After this, I am compressing for Full Disc (BD50 to BD50 , BD50 to BD25) both methods failed!!

Comment

Signal, any findings from your devs team? pls kindly follow up

Comment

Originally posted by casa8899 View Post
                            I did try to direct Clone function the disc from the original disk, but it failed. therefore, I used this method to copy all files (BDMV,CERT,AACS) to my hardisk and then used Clone function to clone the folders to become ISO image, it success. After this, I am compressing for Full Disc (BD50 to BD50 , BD50 to BD25) both methods failed!!
                            Could you please post the log file when copying from original disc?

You need to use ImgBurn or DVDFab Clone (Keep Protection option) to create an PISO, could not copy out all the files and then open the folder.

Wilson
                            Please post your logs the default location is:
                            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X