Dvdfab 10041 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdfab 10041 beta

Small problem, no access to the the server because i have redfox?
    I need to uninstall redfox to have access to the server????
    I no i can't use it in the same time as dvdfab but uninstall it from the computer, really????

Both companies are working on a utility that will take care of the problem. Hopefully it will be available soon. Note that AnyDVD has prevented users having DVDFab or Passkey installed for many years, about time to even things out, ya think???!!!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Anydvd never asked me to uninstall dvdfab for it to work.i love both program and i beleive they can coexist in the computer.asking to uninstall a program for it to work is rong.please do not do this. Ripping a bd is better with dvdfab but converting to mp4 is better with anydvd+anybd. Sorry but it's the truth. I had a few issue with your converter before. So i need both both program.i fully paid for both program.

Comment

AnyDVD EVER NEVER asked me to uninstall DVDFab. Since 4 Years not a single time.

Why DVDFab need this ?! This is very bad from DVDFab.

Comment

Working...
        X