Deepwater Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for DVD Deepwater Horizon

I have burned a couple of BD discs where cinavia has been removed, however, during the 1st two chapters freeze up on the burned copy.If I skip forward, the movie plays with no issues. Checked original disc and it is clean with no scratches, I have attached log files for advice.
    Thanks you for any help.
    Attached Files

Thanks for the log, I will try it also.

Update: Sorry, I thought I had this Blu-ray but I only have the DVD for this title. Will pass along to the developers.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
      I have burned a couple of BD discs where cinavia has been removed, however, during the 1st two chapters freeze up on the burned copy.If I skip forward, the movie plays with no issues. Checked original disc and it is clean with no scratches, I have attached log files for advice.
      Thanks you for any help.
      347m 29.07s: Burn data size is: 23000
      347m 29.07s: Burn disc space is: 23866
      347m 29.60s: burn folder C:\Users\Tom\Documents\DVDFab10\Temp\MainMovie\DEE PWATER_HORIZON\ with ImgBurn
      357m 48.61s: DriveX msg: J DVDX_MEDIA_REMOVE: m_vecExcludeDrivers have. return
      357m 59.98s: UILog: MsgWork:current work finish: 3
      Hi,

From the log file, it should be caused by the fast burning speed. 10 mins burnt to BD25 disc.

Please slow down the burn speed and check the result again. Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Deepwater Horizon

Thank you Wilson.
        Will attempt to burn at 2x speed and see if the issue persists.
        Appreciate the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
          Will attempt to burn at 2x speed and see if the issue persists.
          If that speed works, try going with x6. Even though many discs I use are also x8, or x10, I never go any faster than x6,

Comment

Working...
          X