Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No access JW 2 and others

System win7 x64 nvidia 383.53
    Can play all discs, all backups and isos on hd with Powerdvd 16/Leawo latest updates(Windows media player activated on request during prog installation PWD, missing file, not started).
    Dvdfab 10.0.4.4 beta install. Same problems as v10.0.4.3. and earlier 4..... versions. Version 9.3.1.9 no problems at all exempt Cinavia of course for newer discs. Made the backups/isos wit 9.3... of course burn only possible with Cinavia error.
    Small window opens in 10.4 and msg(short): Can not open the disc. Can you play the disc? I click on ok button and that's it.
    Play yes, as above.
    This problem started from version 10.0.4...... does not open discs, all backups and/or iso files on hd.
    No id for the JW 2 disc, on disc front Belga 08-1401.
    Took common action like new installation-cleaning etc......Goal I think, keep the fans happy and busy.
    Problem remains, gave up.
    Version 10.0.4.4 beta no BDFix available
    Logs useless, empty or limited info like: start dvdfab, not open, prog closed.

Any usefull reply?

The problem appears to be web access, a few Windows users are reporting it also. Unknown at this point whether access is being blocked by Windows or some security app. The only way I can duplicate the problem is to enable IP binding feature in my VPN client, which blocks apps unless the connection is https.

The 'goal' is to gather as much information as possible from as many users as possible to better illuminate the problem: this is what makes everyone happy. Your speculation about it is unproductive.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Logs useless, empty or limited info like: start dvdfab, not open, prog closed.
      Hi,

Do you mean that DVDFab crash when opening the disc?

The log and crash report will be usefull for us to check the problem, and it's better to upload all the files of the original disc except *.m2ts file.

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

For WiWa

Insert disc, play with PDVD 16, close PDVD. Start v10.0.4.3 or 4.4 beta ok and 2 small windows appear on top each other with same txt saying: Can not open disc. Can you play the disc? An OK button. Press ok, windows disappear, prog stays open but no disc reading or info. Other start procedures same result. Understand not a Cinavia problem, disc without Cinavia same result.
        Not opening hd backups or isos.

Install always one version. Problem starts with first edition 4.. Use v 3.9 at the moment, this version does open other cinavia and Java discs(your list), also no cinav like Great Wall etc....
        No log(empty) for v4 and no disc files. Understand JW2 has a lot, reads long before start on my home Panasoncic BR player and tv. Is this JW2 also a 4k version no info about this on the box? This JW2 version is not a US import, only info on disc Belga 08-1401. Belga is a distributor for Benelux.
        Same in Win 10 other pc.

Is this info sufficient?
        Sorry for my last remark in earlier JW2 post.

Comment

Hi,

The log will be usefull for us to check the problem.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X