X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear translators, please post your language file here

Dear translators,

Please post your language file in this thread, thank you very much!

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

The Swedish translation.

ID32782=Cancel Drive
    Now it looks nice with the added space between the text and the device letter when you run the program. Thanks for the fix!
    Attached Files

Comment

Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation (version 7.0.0.6)
      Attached Files

Comment

Updated German translation attached.
        Attached Files
        人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
        Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Dutch translation (version 7.0.0.6)

Dutch translation file DVDFab Passkey version 7.0.0.6

Greetings
          Timothy Arens
          Last edited by Timothy Arens; 03-13-2010, 08:30 PM.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Searching for yourself is a lifetime journey.
          Life is what happens in between.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dutch translation (version 7.0.0.6)

Dutch translation file DVDFab Passkey version 7.0.0.6

Greetings
            Timothy Arens
            Attached Files
            Searching for yourself is a lifetime journey.
            Life is what happens in between.

Comment

Italian translation (Updated) file DVDFab Passkey version 7.0.0.7

gigibop
              Attached Files

Comment

Fixed a little typo.
                Attached Files

Comment

@gigibop
                  If you are using a translation (already done for 99%) of an other user you should leave also the reference of main translator.
                  I'm the official translator for the DVDFAB softwares and all products are already updated for italian language file.
                  If you find some errors please post here the misunderstanding but not post here the job of other user.
                  The language file for 7.0.0.7 it's the same of 7.0.0.6/7.0.0.5 and it's already updated.
                  Thanks.

@Fengato
                  To avoid misunderstanding, please precise which langauges are included in the software and not need new translators, and then you need help for language not included in the software.
                  Last edited by bovirus; 03-15-2010, 08:34 PM.

Comment

@bovirus
                    I completely start from scratch and write my own language file from dvdfab passkey.. I uploaded this file since DvdPassKey was released. But yes, my fault , i took some (not more than 8-10) lines (and not from language file) from dvdfab hd decrypter.

To avoid misunderstanding, please precise which langauges are included in the software
                    None misunderstanding, if you are interested take your dues.

and not need new translators
                    if so.. adieu.

Comment

Probably at begin you were in right position (the author didn't advise us about new software release).
                      For this reason I asked to the DVDFab author always advise the official translators about any new release.

But when you will upload your translaltion (7.0.0.7) the italian translation are already in place inside the software.

As you can see I already fixed many misunderstanding and I trasnalted also teh software license agreement (the translator job is not only about language files but about all aspects for the sofwtare)

Comment

last post here..
                        Probably at begin you were in right position (the author didn't advise us about new software release).
                        For this reason I asked to the DVDFab author always advise the official translators about any new release.
                        it's not my fault
                        But when you will upload your translaltion (7.0.0.7) the italian translation are already in place inside the software.
                        again: I uploaded my lng file since DvdPassKey was released for the first time.

As you can see I already fixed many misunderstanding and I trasnalted also teh software license agreement (the translator job is not only about language files but about all aspects for the sofwtare)
                        well done

Comment

Traditional Chinese translation file DVDFab Passkey 7 version 7.0.0.8
                          Attached Files

Comment

German translation updated for 7.0.0.8.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Updated Brazilian Portuguese Translation, updated to version 7.0.0.8
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X