Rip video from Blu ray 3D question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip video from Blu ray 3D question

Hi, i have a question for you guys, I have bought some blu rays 3D but i want to rip the video but my question is, is a blu ray 3d really make difference when i rip the video? i mean, if i rip the video of a normal 2D blu ray and convert it to 3d does it make a difference? dvdfab really detect if a blu ray 3d is the source or it does the same procedure from a normal blu ray, hope i made my question clear, sorry english is not my native language

thanks

Originally posted by wooper View Post
    Hi, i have a question for you guys, I have bought some blu rays 3D but i want to rip the video but my question is, is a blu ray 3d really make difference when i rip the video? i mean, if i rip the video of a normal 2D blu ray and convert it to 3d does it make a difference? dvdfab really detect if a blu ray 3d is the source or it does the same procedure from a normal blu ray, hope i made my question clear, sorry english is not my native language

thanks
    Hi wooper,

When use DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus), DVDFab will analyse and refer to the source file's 3D parameters and then convert.

But for DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter, it is a result generated by the algorithm written into DVDFab program.

Thus the output files by the two options are different.

Thanks.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Ning View Post
      Hi wooper,

When use DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus), DVDFab will analyse and refer to the source file's 3D parameters and then convert.

But for DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter, it is a result generated by the algorithm written into DVDFab program.

Thus the output files by the two options are different.

Thanks.
      I see, ok so i have not to worry about the ripping using 3d plus, it does it according 3D parameters, great, another question, whats the difference between left/right(half size 50%) and left/right(full size 100%), does it make the ripping with more quality? do i need a special device to play it?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wooper View Post
        I see, ok so i have not to worry about the ripping using 3d plus, it does it according 3D parameters, great, another question, whats the difference between left/right(half size 50%) and left/right(full size 100%), does it make the ripping with more quality? do i need a special device to play it?

thanks
        The quality loss will be less when use Full Size 100% option.

And yes, you need to play the output files on devices that support 4K.
        User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
        X