Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The developers have this disc now so that they can sort it out, sorry for the problem.

//////UPDATE/////
    This was corrected in v9.1.2.6 Beta, please try it and post your results. If it still does not work for you, please post a log file session from v9.1.2.6 Beta.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ken429 View Post
      I am getting the same "black screen" as posted above. I'm using the latest version of Blu-Ray Copy and an OPPO BDP-103 to play the disc. I also get the same problem on an old Sony Blu-Ray player. I did try making a backup of just the movie and that seemed to get rid of the black screen although the movie did jump around one-time midway through but then played to the end OK as best as I could tell. Good to see that a few other people are have a similar problem with this movie. Hopefully, DVDFab will figure out what is going wrong.
      Even when I tried with DVDFab version 9.1.2.5. I still had the same result. You can try the new version 9.1.2.6. Beta as mentioned above, or you can just do the movie by itself. The correct main movie is #570. I used #570 and watched the movie all the way through and it was perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by beo111 View Post
        Even when I tried with DVDFab version 9.1.2.5. I still had the same result. You can try the new version 9.1.2.6. Beta as mentioned above, or you can just do the movie by itself. The correct main movie is #570. I used #570 and watched the movie all the way through and it was perfect.
        I got the same problem with Hacksaw ridge after doing a bluray copy. so is this fixed movie by movie or is there anything that dvdfab can do about?

Comment

Server issue, it will be fixed.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X