The Doors...Only Ripping 50 Minutes Of The Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper The Doors...Only Ripping 50 Minutes Of The Movie

I actually have two copies of the movie. My wife and I each owned a copy before getting married. Anyway, I've tried both disks and it ends right about the same point. The program seems to think that the movie is done ripping.

Attached are the logs. Any suggestions are appreciated.

The logs are not attached, make another post and use the Manage Attachments button below the text editing window. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks. I just noticed that the original log attachment exceeded the 55.3KB file size. I broke them down into three parts and attached them here.
      Attached Files

Comment

Were you meaning to rip a dvd to 4k mp-3 I think you used the wrong profile but if not then the ripper must use even numbers dividable by 2.
        From your log file 1143m 30.36s: Source Video Size Display : 631 x 274
        this won't work.

Try the regular MP-3 profile
        Last edited by 3dman; 08-07-2016, 08:30 PM. Reason: Added last line

Comment

I'm not sure I follow. 4K MP4 was the format I've been ripping all my movies.

Comment

Do you have a 4k tv or projector if not then you should be using the regular mp4 profile even if you have a 4k tv up converting a dvd is not going to get it to look better.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
              Do you have a 4k tv or projector if not then you should be using the regular mp4 profile even if you have a 4k tv up converting a dvd is not going to get it to look better.
              I do. I was just ripping all my stuff in 4K just to keep from messing with the settings for every different BluRay/DVD I rip. I'll try it in regular MP4 to see if that helps. Personally, I don't see how it would matter, but it's worth a try.

Comment

I had this problem with 9311 and the Nicholas Cage film Knowing. I eventually found turning Pathplayer off cured the problem.

Comment

Okay, regular MP4 stops at the same place. Even when I preview the disk (small play button next to the title, it stops at the same place). It does this for both of my copies.

Where is the Pathplayer control? I looked around in settings and couldn't find it.

Comment

Hi,

did you still have the problem with DVDFab 9316?

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                      Hi,

did you still have the problem with DVDFab 9316?

Wilson
                      Yes, still doing the same thing with 9.3.1.6.

Comment

When you put the disk in ripper Fab check marks the correct files to convert did you check mark any of the others that Fab didn't check mark?
                        Also update your blu ray drive it's 3 version's out of date and try again left links in your other topic.
                        Last edited by 3dman; 09-20-2016, 11:43 AM. Reason: Added last line

Comment

When you put the disk in ripper Fab check marks the correct files to convert did you check mark any of the others that Fab didn't check mark?
                          There's only one other file which shows 43 minutes. I've tried ripping that one and it's just the first 43 minutes of the movie.

Also update your blu ray drive it's 3 version's out of date and try again left links in your other topic.
                          Saw that on my other post. I'll update and report back. Coincidently, when I started this post, I had different Bluray/DVD burners I was using.

Comment

Have you tried using the FULL DISC mode to see if the
                            Entire disc will copy ??

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                              Have you tried using the FULL DISC mode to see if the
                              Entire disc will copy ??
                              I haven't (that I know of). What is "FULL DISK" mode?

Comment

Working...
                              X