X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you checked to see if your graphics card drivers are up to date
    Or try reinstalling your graphics card

Comment

With your help, I seem to have found a work-around for the window size thing, but the functionality is still poor. DVDFab refuses to burn backups of DVDs it has processed. When I try to burn the files created by DVDFab using Nero, Nero doesn't crash [I was confused], but I get a message saying that Nero could not reallocate the files and that if I burn the disc anyway, it probably will not work.

I have been forced to use DVDFab to create a disc image, then use Nero to burn the image to disc. This is not ideal, as it is more time-consuming, however, I don't know what else to do. I have just finished backing up a disc in that fashion and am watching the disc now to see if it plays properly. I hope so.

Comment

Hi DrZaat
        Please install ImgBurn as your burn engine, instructions are in the kink in my signature. Problem solved!!!
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Wilson the advanced settings in ripper doesn't show up in the latest version 10 if you set the custom resolution to 150% in windows 10 all other screens are ok,
          I would recommend putting the advanced settings on the left side of screen next to view source information then the x then next to the x put the advanced settings button as then it should be readable.Even using the scroll bar when used at these settings the last thing I see scrolling all the way to the right is the preview button no advanced settings.Resolution is 1080x1920 type size is default setting of #9.This happens in small size or enlarged size to fill screen with the Fab version 10 version 9 shows up fine.All my other programs look great at these settings.
          Attached Files

Comment

Update:Seems if you change the text/apps in windows to a bigger size then restore back to 100 or 125% at 1080x1920 resolution the version 10 title bar, run time,and all the other info doesn't restore back to normal (The rest of the page is fine) seems its spread out and a windows bar to scroll to the right and left is now visible and the info. this bar controls run time/title bar etc. is all spread out and the scroll bar must be used small size or expanded size doesn't matter and the last thing i see when scrolled all the way to the right is the play button for viewer but i can't see advanced settings anywhere.I tried changing back to 100 then 150 percent signed out of windows then back in and also downloaded new installer with no luck version 9 is fine.I even went back to the last version 10 and still nothing changed still this way with older version 10.
            Last edited by 3dman; 12-10-2016, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
              Resolution is 1080x1920 type size is default setting of #9.
              You have your screen turns on its side, i.e., vertical? I hope you mean 1920x1080 (width x height).

Comment

In the newest version 10 I still can't see advanced options in ripper seems it's off screen all together (see screen shots on different scroll bar positions) when it gets to far right only can see preview button nothing else and I can't set a default profile anymore when clicking the button next to a profile nothing happens.Doesn't matter if full screen or not.Went and deleted old profile clean install of Fab and still no change can't set profile or see advanced settings can't use fab 10 this way at all.
                Windows 10 anniversary set resolution 1920x1080 size of text apps 150% advanced setting left at default.Custom scaling settings now back to default of 100% tried them at 125% but that's when i ran into the information in the light blue bar being very wide and spread out so i reset this back to default of 100% version 9 is fine with any changing to scaling or size of text and apps now at 150% and it runs fine this way easy to read on 1920x1080 resolution same with all my other programs on the computer.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by 3dman; 12-11-2016, 06:55 PM. Reason: Added lines of info.

Comment

Hi 3dman7
                  Have you tried going into your Nvidia control settings and check to see if everything is good there??? You know you can change the size of the information boxes at the top.
                  CBR929
                  Attached Files
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

How do you change the size of the box your talking about? any pictures you show please show for ripper settings with the newest Fab version your screen shots are 2 versions older.I can't see advanced settings on my screen anywhere with the latest version 10 in ripper.
                    Last edited by 3dman; 12-11-2016, 08:34 PM.

Comment

I also noticed in your screen shot you have sliders on the left and right sides If you look at my screen shots theirs none their only the bottom scroll bar that is all spread out with the info. in the blue bar and it ends at the preview button theirs advanced settings and something else and then a x that's cut off so I can't click on them.I was adjusting the windows settings not the video card settings and even putting them back to 100 percent their default then restarting computer doesn't do anything to version 10 at all.version 9 and every other program on my computer works fine with the windows settings of 150 percent at 1920x1080 and their so easy to read this way.

Comment

Hi 3dman7
                        I see you also have the sliders in your pics, move your mouse cursor in the box I outlined you will see where you can expand or collapse the boxes. see my new pic using ripper 10015
                        Hope this helps
                        CBR929
                        There is a faint line between boxes.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by CBR929; 12-11-2016, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Mine doesn't expand anywhere on the page your picture shows the advanced setting mine doesn't.Are you using 1920x1080 resolution?

Comment

Default for my monitor is 1680x1050 native
                            I'm stumped because I can add all information boxes and either expand or collapse them.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by CBR929; 12-11-2016, 11:43 PM.

Comment

That can change everything.I don't think someone with a different resolution can help with this problem thanks anyway maybe Wilson can do a remote session when he comes back if I can stay awake.

Comment

Hope you get it sorted because I'm stumped!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X