This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xp cinavia protection problems

Just wanted to ask if Cinavia protection on Mechanic Resurrection and Hell and High Water, will be address for XP users at some time in the future
    Thanks

Originally posted by DVDBOB View Post
    Just wanted to ask if Cinavia protection on Mechanic Resurrection and Hell and High Water, will be address for XP users at some time in the future
    Thanks
    How about Hacksaw ridge? Would a clone work on this dvd tile until a fix is done for XP members?
    Bob

Comment

but why not update the Windows system?

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
        but why not update the Windows system?

Wilson
        If I had the $ ,I would
        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by DVDBOB View Post
          How about Hacksaw ridge? Would a clone work on this dvd tile until a fix is done for XP members?
          Bob
          Well for those who care, a clone made with FAB 9.2.3.4 [last XP version]
          with pathfinder enabled or always disable,will not work.
          But...with Fab 8.2.3 ,the last one you still have posted, with pathfinder enabled, the clone was working ...
          But again ,only with newer DVD players or Blue Rays,older DVD players
          exhibit stop and go when clone was played.
          Until a new upgraded XP FAB 9 , is issued this might work.
          How about an upgrade for XP members? it's been almost 7 Months
          Best wishes
          Bob

Comment

Bob, you are in effect asking DVDFab to deprive the users that have all the more recent versions of Windows the improvements and new features that can't be supplied to the XP operating system. This is unfortunate but is part of the process of PC evolution. You can easily find new copies of Win 7 Pro on Ebay for less than US$40, less than the price of a couple of Blu-rays. I would say it is unlikely that there will be many (if any) updates to the v9 XP version of DVDFab.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am not asking DVDFab not to provide the improvements and new features that can't be supplied to the XP operating system.
              All I am asking you to honor your commitment , which you stated when you announced you would not support XP users, [who you seen to forget where the people first to support DVDFAB by purchasing your product years ago,] and
              issue interminent upgrades from time to time. to XP FAB 9, as you said you would.

Now it seems you have went back on this statement by saying that it is unlikely that there will not be many (if any) updates to the v9 XP version of DVDFab.
              Also I do not have the necessary requirements for this upgrade.

Comment

Maybe a used laptop or used computer will be more like what you need.Their are many on Ebay and elsewhere.Face it it's time to upgrade nothing electronic has a long life with everything changing so often.Ask around people have old computers collecting dust everywhere.Make a offer people will let them go cheap after they upgraded sometimes free.Or suck it up and get the latest and greatest like I did get a I-7 or better and see speed go way up then you keeping up with the game and your good for another 5 years or so then we keep at it as that's the way with electronics.Don't overlook yard sales I seen so many computers go for very little at these.VCR's are out they didn't have a long run receivers keep needing replacement for all the new soundtracks and hdmi specs,4k etc.Still have tube tv's their gone now all flat screens face it your computer had it's run, time for retirement.

Comment

The yard sales are a good idea.

The facts in this matter are as they are and nothing said here will change anything, so I will close this thread.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X