This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"31"

I am trying to save the movie '31' (DVD) (from the Red Box) (Directed by Rob Zombie) but I keep having problems.
    I am running Windows 7, 32bit, and using DVDFab version 9.3.2.1.
    I tried to install Version 10 several times (v10.0.1.2 & 10.0.1.6) and I kept getting errors so I just uninstalled it and kept using Version 9.

The Problems:

1. When the disc is inserted, it shows the disc is 10.63 GB with a compression Ratio of 74% using the DVD9 setting. The problem is using Windows explorer, the disc is actually only 7.95GB.

2. so I still tried to save it and it keeps saying that the disc was successful but it did not save the files. This happened on the 'Full Disc' and the 'Main Movie' settings.

Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by Jerome10 View Post
    I am trying to save the movie '31' (DVD) (from the Red Box) (Directed by Rob Zombie) but I keep having problems.
    I am running Windows 7, 32bit, and using DVDFab version 9.3.2.1.
    I tried to install Version 10 several times (v10.0.1.2 & 10.0.1.6) and I kept getting errors so I just uninstalled it and kept using Version 9.

The Problems:

1. When the disc is inserted, it shows the disc is 10.63 GB with a compression Ratio of 74% using the DVD9 setting. The problem is using Windows explorer, the disc is actually only 7.95GB.

2. so I still tried to save it and it keeps saying that the disc was successful but it did not save the files. This happened on the 'Full Disc' and the 'Main Movie' settings.

Thanks for any help.

You might want to give this a read through -
    The owners of this forum and suppliers of the software discussed here do not support or condone the theft of intellectual property in any fashion, but believe that consumers that purchase entertainment media products have the Fair Use right to 1) make a single backup copy for security purposes and 2) convert the content to a

Comment

As my friend pointed out we do not help with rentals only movies you own.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X