DVDFab for Mac 10 beta freezes up on Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to Blu-ray DVDFab for Mac 10 beta freezes up on Blu-Ray

I've tried to make a copy of Finding Dory using the new DVDFab 10 for Mac, but been unsuccessful. Each time after analyzing the disk the program seems to freeze. Have turned off HD Audio and MINSIO, but still acts same way. Have check both my temporary location and final disk location to put the file and both have what seems as adequate space to hold the file. attaching my internal log for the last run.
    Attached Files

Hi,

Please wait a new version and try it again. We did some fix for the problem.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I did try just the main movie copy and was able to get the Blu-Ray Copy. The I took the main movie copy and converted it to DVD. It produces the ...VOB files, but not the ..BUF or ...IFO files needed to play. When back to the 9.3.1.7 beta version and it did the conversion file to DVD correctly. The older version came up with a DVD menu theme which you could select where the 10 version did not come up with this. Went back and looked at the conversion settings for both versions and looked the same. Probably something else you need to look at.

Comment

Working...
      X