This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does one find advanced settings

Can anyone enlighten on how to find advanced settings on dvdfav version 10.0.2.0 for windows? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Click on the wrench icon for advanced settings.
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Can't find advanced settings

The wrench icon is not available in the ripper section. I want to change quality when ripping, and I cannot. I have to use DVD Fab 9 to do this. Please Help.

Comment

The wrench in ripper is off screen if you use 1920x1080 and enlarge the percent above the normal settings that are to small to read for most people.Fab needs to fix this.You can try to go back to the 1920x1080 with no enlargement but it seems to not work once you enlarged the percent.Version 9 seems all I can use to work the advanced settings or if you want to convert a few chapters it won't work at all in version 10 because its info.is off screen.

Sometimes you can pull it back on screen but it only works sometimes.
        Last edited by 3dman; 02-05-2017, 02:16 AM.

Comment

There are advanced settings - http://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-ripper.htm
          See screenshots

Comment

I'll try this again. Set your display to 100% so the wrench is displayed. Hover on the column separators and drag them left (best to have a source loaded so you can tell how much to drag) and exit Fab. The column width will stay set and then you can set the display percentage to what ever you want. The attachment is my 1920x1080 display set to 175% it's all good!
            Attached Files
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

As I said before you can't move those columns they don't move you can pull the wrench back on screen but it moves so you can see it but the screen is spreed over 3 screen shots to see the info in the bars.I even restarted the computer after setting screen resolution to default 1920x1080.

If any Fab staff would like to do a remote takeover session to see what I am talking about I have the Chinese program for this already on the computer I believe Staff understands this problem as Wilson said it had a problem at 1920 x1080 if enlarged past default settings so you can read his posts and see Fab seems to know about this but hasn't corrected this even though I reported this about 3-4 versions of fab ago.

Comment

Just managed to get it working by deleting Fab 10 when it asks if you want to save your settings in Fab answer NO then use Ccleaner a free file and registry cleaner and make sure you check clean prefetch files it's not normally checked then clean all old files it finds with a scan then do the registry this also must be done.Do it twice so no files are left to clean in the registry to make sure it's clean.

Now restart computer again then go to Fabs front page or forum page and get the latest Fab program version 10 put it on hard drive reset resolution to 1920x1080 125%-150% or 175% then restart computer again.Now run Fab Fab will ask for your password you signed up with and email address enter it then run the program and reset all your settings in fab that you set then your good to go everything is restored I have mine set for 1920x1080 and 150% and the slider bar is used to see everything not displayed it will only move a little not like before with everything spread out.

I tried a clean install before and it doesn't work unless all above steps are done.I spent a lot of time trying different things to get this to work so I hope others will benefit with this solution to this problem.

Comment

Working...
                X