Process reported as completed successfully although it's not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kstrouse View Post
    I had this problem as well after installing nVidia driver version 378.66 and was able to correct it by rolling back my nVidia drivers to version 376.53 while using DVDFab 10.0.2.5. Upgrading to version 10.0.2.6 of DVDFab made the same thing occur even with the older nVidia drivers. Upgrading the nVidia drivers to the latest 378.66 didn't work with version 10.0.2.6 either. After downgrading back to 10.0.2.5 as well as rolling back nVidia drivers to 376.53 things are working again. If it makes a difference I am running a 980Ti and I have attached my logs in case they are helpful.
    Looks like the same issue as here:

Comment

i just updated from 10.0.2.2 to 10.0.2.6Beta and did no other changes at my system

with 10.0.2.2 CUDA H265 works
      with 10.0.2.6 CUDA H265 fails

attached the log

since i did no changes to the system the root cause has to be DVDFab changes between 10.0.2.2 and later versions
      Attached Files

Comment

I have the GTX1060 3gb card and also have Cuda problems like a poster said before me Fab version 10.02.2 works fine but anything after the ( regular h264) is only about 34fps from disk to HD where as I get normally 100fps.Cuda Driver versions 37849 and 37866 newest made no difference.Used a few different disks same results working with 3d blu ray h264 disk to 3dmkv sbs H264.
        Did not test with H265.

Comment

Same for me

Hey guys,

I have the same problem with GoT season 6 or any other source with cuda on my GTX 980ti. Stops right after starting the ripping process and says "finished".

nvidia driver: 378.66
          DVDFab 10 Beta 10.0.2.6
          Attached Files

Comment

Same result.
            Attached Files
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi all,

For the conversion failed with 980 problem, please try the new version and post the new log file.

more log is added to help us to check the problem.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

it looks like 10.0.2.7 is back on working...at least for me...

CUDA H265 OK

Comment

Yes h.265 CUDA on the 980 works a treat!
                  Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

how about when converting to h264 profiles?
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

DVD from the disc is around 300fps and 1200+ from the HDD. Much improved h.264 process.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Wilson:The MKV 3d 264 SBS profile set at fast, hi quality in settings, audio copy,remux sub titles,from cloned 3D iso to above MKV is not working well with this new fab or other versions after 10.02.2
                        10.02.2 gives me 100-110 FPS conversion speed from hard drive but this new version only 41-42 FPS much slower.Please check why this is happening windows 10 64 bit latest version with latest graphics driver GTX1060 3GB.
                        Logs for both Fab versions attached.
                        Attached Files

Comment

My results on 3D MKV from 3D iso are the same as 3dman7's 40fps maximum.

Albert Einstein

Comment

3d is broke but i tried out the regular 2k blu ray both 264 and 265 both speed demons God I went to the bathroom and a few mins. later I came back and the conversion a whole blu ray to mkv was done it's really fast from the hard drive.
                            I had to watch it to make sure it was all their and in sync all is well now to fix the 3d.

Comment

Hi 3dman7,

The dev is working on the 3D speed problem. It's the MVC decoder problem, not the CUDA.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you!

It's working again, thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                                X