Will not hand off burn to a 2nd drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will not hand off burn to a 2nd drive

I use an internal drive to copy and a usb external to burn (Win7 system). None of the 10 versions will recognize and burn on the external drive (VSO, Imgburn doesn't matter). The internal drive just dings and dings waiting for me to change the disc. Have tried resetting Imgburn up - no change. Prior versions were flawless.

try clicking common settings - drives and see if the usb external drive is detected.

Comment

I get the same similar problem with win-7 for ver. 10. The app does not recognize the disc on the drive but interesting enough... it's fine with win-10.

Comment

Been there - it is detected.

Comment

Originally posted by jrsjr View Post
          Been there - it is detected.
          Try Uninstalling the usb drive, restart computer and let
          Windows reinstall the usb drive. Also check for a driver update for the
          Usb drive.

Comment

The usb drive is fine. I still use version 9 with no problems. When I start version 9 it even goes to the usb drive and verifies there is a blank disc before it starts to copy on the internal drive. If anybody else on the forum is using two drives successfully I'd like to know. Thanks.

Comment

Works fine for me jrsjr, I copy from the internal drive and burn to the external USB drive. I checked it just now.
              Attached Files
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X