Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not really the chatty type. As you can see from my membership over at the former freaks, I joined back in 2007 and I only have 56 posts. I consider these forums to be a valuable resource for learning how to use DVDFab. I try my best to figure things out on my own and when that fails, I search the forums for answers to my questions. If I still can’t find the answer, I then get chatty and I’ll ask a question.

It’s been my experience that other members normally encounter the same problems I face and they ask the questions long before me. So, I’ll be sure to read and search this new forum as time allows. I’ve got it bookmarked. Also, thanks to both Signals and Troy for all the help you provided to me on the other forum. I learned a lot from you guys just searching through the posts. I'll be a regular visitor if not a regular poster.

Comment

You are certainly welcome.
      Originally posted by Senor Bag View Post
      .........I'll be a regular visitor if not a regular poster.......
      Hopefully both.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Why Hello all so I could not use my CDF member name here due to the 3 letter limit so I had to add a third one.

Comment

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
          To whomever is in charge of the smilies we are also missing the flower one

You wont be getting Flower smilies in this format of vbulletin

1 flower 4 bean55

Comment

Hey I think I'm in!

I think maybe I'm in this morning!

Thanks for all the help signals, but that is just the way my luck runs.

Never did get that email to activate this account???
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
              I think maybe I'm in this morning!

Thanks for all the help signals, but that is just the way my luck runs.

Never did get that email to activate this account???
              Wow, this has been along time coming. Sorry for the trouble, they are still investigating but everyone who has registered should be able to post now. The avatars delay thing is also being looked at. Still a work in progress, but everything else seems to be running well. I get very fast page loads.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

hey glad to be here,,i used to read a lot before on the other site.

Comment

Congrats to Paul, Tom & Troy on being the new cops in this forum, a better choice couldn't have been made
                  Paid Not To Work
                  US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
                  Proudly Served On
                  USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
                  6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                    Congrats to Paul, Tom & Troy on being the new cops in this forum, a better choice couldn't have been made
                    Thanks Jimbo you so Right

Comment

Something seems to be missing here....... ah ok i know now what it is now, a Chatbox
                      "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

you mean a cat box.......LOL

i see the avatars are working now.
                        Last edited by troy512; 09-12-2009, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                          Something seems to be missing here....... ah ok i know now what it is now, a Chatbox
                          This is the General Chat forum, you can start any thread you like, name it anything you like! Make threads for specialized chats (like hobbies etc.), or somebody make one just for yakking. It is for the users, whatever you want within the forum rules.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                            This is the General Chat forum, you can start any thread you like, name it anything you like! Make threads for specialized chats (like hobbies etc.), or somebody make one just for yakking. It is for the users, whatever you want within the forum rules.
                            ya but it's not real time like a chatbox aka catzbox lol

Originally posted by troy512 View Post
                            you mean a cat box.......LOL

i see the avatars are working now.
                            yup x2

Comment

I dont think Catbox works with This forum structure
                              MY Telkom RSA Forum has the Same format etc Smilies and other stuff LIVE ONLINE CHAT is a thing that i only found on Freaks
                              Last edited by diane7; 09-12-2009, 02:53 PM. Reason: Spelling ... looked hoplessly wrong

Comment

Originally posted by diane7 View Post
                                I dont think Catbox works with This forum structure
                                MY Telkom RSA Forum has the Same format etc Smilies and other stuff LIVE ONLINE CHAT is a thing that i only found on Freaks
                                I don't know about that Di. I looked every where i could think of to find which version of vBul this is and don't see it anywhere..............and don't be so negative

Comment

Working...
                                X