This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings
    No, not yet but I don't think it will be very long. I am still a "trial user" also.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here is my problem. When I purchased DVDFab Video Converter, I couldn't remember what email address I used. So DVDFab Platinum and Blu-Ray Copy were purchased under one email address and Video Copy was purchase under another. Now, because they show as purchases from two different individual, I see none of the benefits.

Comment

This can be fixed, the two emails can be consolidated in the database. They had to do it for me a couple of years ago. Send an email to service@dvdfab.com explaining the situation and ask them to combine the two accounts. Send them both email addresses and the license numbers (the numbers on the left in the user center list) for all the products you own. May take a day or two but they will fix it.

Looks like you would still need to add BD Ripper and DVD Ripper to qualify for free BD to DVD.
        Originally posted by Smabbage View Post
        Here is my problem. When I purchased DVDFab Video Converter, I couldn't remember what email address I used. So DVDFab Platinum and Blu-Ray Copy were purchased under one email address and Video Copy was purchase under another. Now, because they show as purchases from two different individual, I see none of the benefits.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thought that might be the case. Thanks for the consolidation info.

Comment

Okay, I have registered for an account as described in the first comment of this thread.

The user center says:
            DVDFab Platinum 3.x = never expire
            DVDFab Blu-ray Copy = never expire
            DVDFab Video Converter = never expire
            DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper = never expire

The only product that's missing besides "Blu-ray to DVD" is "File transfer".
            Does this qualify me for a free lifetime Blu-ray to DVD key?
            Because it's currently not showing up in the user center.

Comment

I just checked my account and while the Blu-ray to DVD Converter was not listed as a registered option. There was a message displayed on the page to add the feature to your account for FREE if you are an DVDFab "All in One" license holder. After accepting the offer Blu-ray to DVD Converter was added to my account.
              Last edited by Blurayfan; 11-15-2010, 09:37 AM.
              Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Originally posted by DVDKingdom View Post
                I just checked my account and while the Blu-ray to DVD Converter was not listed as a registered option. There was a message displayed on the page to add the feature to your account for FREE if you are an DVDFab "All in One" license holder. After accepting the offer Blu-ray to DVD Converter was added to my account.
                same here it is working now and all registered lifetime all products.

Comment

No, you do not currently have DVD Ripper. File Transfer is not required.

//EDIT// You may have DVD Ripper (formerly DVD to Mobile) as part of the Platinum license. If so, you should qualify.

Originally posted by Kermit View Post
                  Okay, I have registered for an account as described in the first comment of this thread.

The user center says:
                  DVDFab Platinum 3.x = never expire
                  DVDFab Blu-ray Copy = never expire
                  DVDFab Video Converter = never expire
                  DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper = never expire

The only product that's missing besides "Blu-ray to DVD" is "File transfer".
                  Does this qualify me for a free lifetime Blu-ray to DVD key?
                  Because it's currently not showing up in the user center.

Comment

Originally posted by alcyone View Post
                    What if I get (for example) a free 2-years license for Blu-ray to DVD, would it be "extendable" just as purchased license so it could be later upgraded to lifetime?
                    In other words, would it essentially behave the same way as the purchased version of the license?
                    Yes, absolutely.

Comment

Post #1 in this thread has been updated to include info for Blu-ray 3D Ripper.

Comment

why we will want to use passkey lite if the pathplayer dont work and dont remove BD+ and MKBv12+ in bluray
                        Last edited by calcu007; 11-15-2010, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by calcu007 View Post
                          why we will want to use passkey lite if the pathplayer dont work and dont remove BD+ and MKBv12+ in bluray
                          I guess because it is free and will work with many discs, just not all. I am sure the developers hope everyone will buy the full license.

Comment

Nothing has changed on my member page regarding Blu-Ray to DVD. Has the problem been fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Dbl_Tap View Post
                              Nothing has changed on my member page regarding Blu-Ray to DVD. Has the problem been fixed?
                              Never was a problem and the member page is updated as I just got my lifetime key for Passkey for DVD and Blu-ray to DVD converter

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                                Never was a problem and the member page is updated as I just got my lifetime key for Passkey for DVD and Blu-ray to DVD converter
                                Well the main theme, and Signals confirmed it, of this thread until you posted was there was a problem and that is why most of us weren't getting our free keys for those products.

Comment

Working...
                                X