• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't make it work with a certain content from Cosmos Blu-ray

Disc 4 from:
    Cosmos - A Spacetime Odyssey (2014)
    Blu-ray

Has a specific extra feature that I can't make it work with DVDFab Media Player, last version (and previous ones, too). Once the BD is decrypted to my Hard Drive, I tried the Menu mode, and it crashes after I select this feature:

Interactive Cosmic Calendar (1080p) features Ann Druyan as host and voiceover artist in this compendium of information laid out on a timeline accessible by choosing any given cosmic "month". Various pit stops on the calendar feature more information about that particular epoch or event.

Using another program I was able to save these contents as Matroskas, but I can't select the BD folder from my Hard Drive, enter the disc menus and see this extra as I can with ANY OTHER FROM THE SAME DISC, OR ANY OTHER BD FOLDER FROM ANY OTHER TITLE.

Please verify what is going on...

We are improve the bd supprot still.
    Send the informtion in the feedback window pop-up after crash.
    Last edited by Dora; 08-02-2016, 02:29 AM.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
      We are improve the bd supprot still.
      Seed the infomtion in the feedback window pop-up after crash.
      The feedback was sent.

This is what we see when try to access this feature:

As you can tell from my screenshot, nothing else happens with this Blu-ray disc, decrypted to my Hard Drive. The only recourse is to restart the disc. The app can still be used, though.

I am aware that Blu-ray playback is much more complicated than what we see while trying to use DVD. It's just sad that ALL PLAYERS for PC can't reproduce this content.

Comment

3D blu-ray playback

does version 3.0.0.0 support 3D blu-ray playback

Comment

No full 3d playback side by side only.

Comment

Originally posted by Perene View Post
            The feedback was sent.

This is what we see when try to access this feature:

As you can tell from my screenshot, nothing else happens with this Blu-ray disc, decrypted to my Hard Drive. The only recourse is to restart the disc. The app can still be used, though.

I am aware that Blu-ray playback is much more complicated than what we see while trying to use DVD. It's just sad that ALL PLAYERS for PC can't reproduce this content.
            It was a menu page in your picture, use “Enter ” button on the keyboard can make it work,' Up' 'Down' 'Left' 'Right' button on the keyboard can choose options.
            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
              It was a menu page in your picture, use “Enter ” button on the keyboard can make it work,' Up' 'Down' 'Left' 'Right' button on the keyboard can choose options.
              This was exactly what I did here, otherwise the extra could not be accessed. And when you push ENTER, the app freezes, locking me from sending other commands to even access other contents from that Blu-ray. No other command will work after that, including the Up, Down, Left and Right buttons.

Comment

Working...
              X