NOW YOU SEE ME 2 not worked after 10min using full menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOW YOU SEE ME 2 not worked after 10min using full menu

Using bluray copy for MAC 9311B to backup new movie "Now you see me 2" into iso, the bluray ISO was viewed using my Dune Smart HD D1 with opening at full menu. The movie run smooth till 00:10:20. There was a warning message coming out saying that the movie was detected with "copy software" that it could not proceed further. By then, only audio was present but all the screen was black. Switching to another scene resulted with wrong playlist.

It was strange that the same movie ISO backup, when started with Liite menu, worked just fine and no warning message came out at 00:10:20 though it was found a suddenly hang at00:10:36 when it transitioned into another scene. And there was no cinavia watermark at 00:15:00 anyway. Well, as a whole, the lite menu running for this movie is fine.

Would DvdFab support please look at this. Probably you need to modify the Java code for the main menu.
    Last edited by mymovie; 08-27-2016, 04:18 AM.

Installed latest version 9312 and try again...

Comment

Have tried version 9312 but still no luck to get rid of the problem. Same problem there.

Quote of warning message ----------------------

Dear Customer,

The disc you've inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions.
      Please visit http://www.liongateshop.com, a local retail, or online store of choice to purchase a genuine copy.

If you try to play back an original disc on your computer and experience a "copy detected" message, please ensure that no ripping or copying tool is actively running while performing the playback.
      ---------unquote

Comment

This may be because Fab is picking the wrong playlist to use.Main movie may work but full disk may not so till Fab developers get a look at this try making main movie and see if it works.There was a past problem with Windows machines doing the same thing then corrected in later versions of Fab.

Comment

I just added a post to software change requests to deal with Lionsgate mixed up playlist crap.
          If a BD player knows which one to use, then why can't DVDFab know which on to rip?

Comment

It seems Liongate has imposed some blocks there that dvdfab can't deal with them well. Even the latest Bluray movie "Hell or High Water" at US version, I used software player on MAC to start with it using main menu, the playlist run mess. But the same iso when playing on Dune Smart D1, it was fine. Tried that comparison three times with same result.

So far, when the dvdfab decoding comes to Liongate movie, the result is found inconsistent.

Comment

Read the link post the files and the Fab internal log file zipped to a post and you will get the fastest help.http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30164

Comment

Working...
              X