Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with playback on Jupiter ascending & San Andreas

Hey guys,
    Finally got around to watching these two flicks and for some reason neither will playback at all via Kodi/xbmc? I tried ripping JA again this week with latest release, same thing. Any thoughts? All my other iso rips play perfectly.

I rip main movie to iso and keep HD audio track. Kodi just hangs or crashes prior to the movie even starting.

Finally got around to watching these two flicks and for some reason neither will playback at all via Kodi/xbmc?
    Is this the old DVDPlayer or the new VideoPlayer?

Comment

Originally posted by berlintegel View Post
      Is this the old DVDPlayer or the new VideoPlayer?
      A newer Kodi software. Not sure if that's what you are asking?

Comment

Internal log attached
        Attached Files

Comment

Does the Kodi/xbmc? play full disk because your log shows you made a full disk iso not main movie?
          I would try making a main movie iso with version 8qt if you can't make a playable version for your device with version 9.You can get 8qt on Fabs front page and have the two different versions on the same drive together it will install into a different folder.

27m 40.69s: build iso from B:/DVDFab Temp Folder/Temp/FullDisc/JUPITER_ASCENDING/ with MyBurn
          Last edited by 3dman; 08-28-2016, 03:27 PM. Reason: add last line

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
            Does the Kodi/xbmc? play full disk because your log shows you made a full disk iso not main movie?
            I would try making a main movie iso with version 8qt if you can't make a playable version for your device with version 9.You can get 8qt on Fabs front page and have the two different versions on the same drive together it will install into a different folder.

27m 40.69s: build iso from B:/DVDFab Temp Folder/Temp/FullDisc/JUPITER_ASCENDING/ with MyBurn
            Thanks for the reply! I tried both scenarios (full and main) both resulting in NO playback. I then download Fab 8QT and exact same issue? This is pretty much the only blu Ray I've ever had an issue with and San Andreas. Anyone else experience this or suggestions?

Comment

Try making a cloned iso see if that works.Keep a eye on this link seems like similer problem with different player.
              <span style="color:green"><b> <span style="color:red"><br><br> </b></span>
              Last edited by 3dman; 08-30-2016, 09:40 AM. Reason: Added line

Comment

Originally posted by bigbwb View Post
                A newer Kodi software.
                "Newer", right? What did the Kodi guys say about your Kodi problem?

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
                  Try making a cloned iso see if that works.Keep a eye on this link seems like similer problem with different player.
                  http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=29766
                  Just tried it, no luck again unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by berlintegel View Post
                    "Newer", right? What did the Kodi guys say about your Kodi problem?
                    It's a newer beta release (17). Every other movie I've played recently has worked, just these two.

I will post over on that forum to see.

Comment

It's a newer beta release (17). Every other movie I've played recently has worked, just these two.
                      First beta. From August, 27.

And now you dare to complain about Fab?

I've watched both iso rips a year ago without any problems.

I will post over on that forum to see.
                      Just out of curiosity, keep us informed about Kodi's problems.

Comment

Problem solved. I tried a newer release of Kodi and it worked! So odd that only two files didn't work!

Comment

I tried a newer release of Kodi and it worked! So odd that only two files didn't work!
                          You still are on the wrong web site. Fab is not responsible for each and every of all your beta software or outdated hardware errors.

Comment

Working...
                          X