Blu Ray Ripper Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software Blu Ray Ripper Issue

I just ordered DVDFAB 10 all in one. Everything but the Blu-ray ripper is working. The Blu-Ray ripper time elapse counts forward but no encoding or processing of any kind takes place. Program says success but file is very small and appears to be empty. All types of files do this. Anyone else experience this. Thanks for listening.

Post the Fab internal log for this attempt.The most resent file is at the bottom of this folder we don't need the whole folder cut and paste into a post here.This post should go into the blu ray ripper topic.A moderator will likely move it their.
    Last edited by 3dman; 11-25-2016, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I'm having the same issue using DVD Rip

Ripping a dvd backup to AVI format at version 10.0.2.9 starts fine, runs about 10 seconds then says successful. The file it creates is empty. I reinstalled 10.0.2.5 and it works fine. I had to create a new log to attach as the original was way to large to attach.
      Ripping straight from a dvd actually fails allowing me to send logs. I sent it just a moment ago.
      I tried ripping to XBOX one format and it worked. Unfortunately the audio was not matching the actors lip movement.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

The AVI XVID problem is fixed in the new Beta version 10030.

Please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X