Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choosing default player when using Virtual Drive

Hello.

I am hoping someone can answer this for me.

Can you possibly tell me how to go about choosing the default player when using DVDFab Virtual Drive? Right now it wants to use PowerDVD when just mounting the image and I might like to change that. However, if I just double-click on the drive icon the movie plays in Windows Media Player.

I can't find any setting that controls what application is used when just mounting the image.

Thanks.

You can change this in Windows auto play:
    click on windows logo in the link bar lower left/control panel/auto play/ then scroll down the list for blu ray and dvd if you want I choice Take no action
    then when you put a movie in virtual drive a auto play box comes up with choices in it you can click on or you can click the x to get rid of the box then open your player and play the blu ray with the player you want just select the letter with the virtual drive with the loaded movie you will see the movie title next to the loaded virtual drive letter it's that easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe747 View Post
      You can change this in Windows auto play:
      click on windows logo in the link bar lower left/control panel/auto play/ then scroll down the list for blu ray and dvd if you want I choice Take no action
      then when you put a movie in virtual drive a auto play box comes up with choices in it you can click on or you can click the x to get rid of the box then open your player and play the blu ray with the player you want just select the letter with the virtual drive with the loaded movie you will see the movie title next to the loaded virtual drive letter it's that easy.
      Holy Moly! Can't believe I forgot about that.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X