Check Internet Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check Internet Connection

I am trying to upload some meta-info, I keep getting check Internet connection settings. Is this because the database is down?

Also, do you know what the status is on adding like a save button so you can save the info locally. That way the info isn't lost and you can upload it later.

If I key in the info and the program crashes, I lose all the Time that I spent keying in the info. The info never reloads for me maybe there is something wrong with my setup.

(Removes the foot from my mouth)

When I restarted the program, it seems to have fixed itself and I didn't lose any data.

For peace of mind, it would be nice to have a save button next to the upload button. This way you can force a local save anytime.

Comment

The Meta server seems to be fine, it should save automatically anytime you close the edit window. I have requested the Save button previously.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X