DVD FAB crashing all the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD FAB crashing all the time

Never had this much of a problem before. Trying to burn blu-rays DVD fab crashes some time in the process. Does not matter what I am trying to copy.
    Attached Files
    Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
    There is no fool like an old fool.

Make sure that you are running dvdfab " as administrator "
    And That your graphics card has the latest driver update
    And your computer's dvd drives have the latest firmware update.
    Also please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

On this disk blu ray full disk and play is supported you did a main movie seems Fab has trouble compressing so try full disk and include the whole log next time that was just the bottom half.

0m 07.11s: full disc copy/play is supported

If trouble during burn include burn log also.

Comment

docgoo1, turn off graphic acceleration and it should compress a Blu-Ray okay. If I enable CUDA mine will crap out too!
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you 90312. Good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by docgoo1 View Post
            Thank you 90312. Good advice.
            Only one problem with that approach it drives cpu usage up to 99 percent.

Comment

Yeah it will, but if you have good cooling shouldn't be a problem. I do it without issue.

If you are on a laptop probably should watch CPU temp. thermal protection will shut it down before permanent damage is done.
              Last edited by 90312; 04-17-2017, 08:29 PM.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                Yeah it will, but if you have good cooling shouldn't be a problem. I do it without issue.

If you are on a laptop probably should watch CPU temp. thermal protection will shut it down before permanent damage is done.
                Full size tower. Dual Fans front and back.

Comment

Are you running Windows 10? A friend has no problem on windows 7?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                    Are you running Windows 10? A friend has no problem on windows 7?
                    Yes running Windows 10. I think certain problems started to pop up after their last two updates mainly with Nvidia video drivers.

Comment

Actually it's the graphics driver, Windows 7 uses 376.54 so I rolled back to 376.33 (close as I could get for W10) and now Fab is up to speed and CPU loafing. See below:
                      Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Not chrashing

Good things come to pass. The new DVDFab update with gpu acceleration enabled seem to work with no problems at this time. Thank you DVDFab.

Comment

After windows 10 creator update the program doesn´t start. After starting the logo it crashes and an error report should be sended. I did this a few times, but no reaction from DVDFab with a solution for this problem. I cannot change settings or something other, because i never come to the menu. I´ve installed it new, of course, but no reaction. Same with the older version 9, crahing after the logo.
                          On my older pc with windows 10, but without the update, DVDFab 9 runs smooth, 10 crashes after many blu-ray copies. Mostly they are copied, sometimes missing the iso files (only stream was copied).

EDIT: I´ve found the solution...under nvidia control center i had to change the programs from nvidia processing to internal graphic card. Now both programs start.
                          Last edited by redks; 04-24-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

I´ve found the solution...under nvidia control center i had to change the programs from nvidia processing to internal graphic card. Now both programs start.
                            Sound like that it's caused by the Nvidia, would you please clean re-install the driver and try again?

Wilson
                            Please post your logs the default location is:
                            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X