Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La La Land Blu Ray - Different Copy Notification - Also Affects DVDFab Media Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question La La Land Blu Ray - Different Copy Notification - Also Affects DVDFab Media Player

I decided to try playing my backup blu ray disc of La La Land on my old Sony (2008) player that does not pick up Cinavia at all, never has. But on this particular movie there was a notification at 5:52 to 6:52 that blacked out the entire picture, but not the audio stating this copied disc cannot be played and showed Lionsgate website to purchase the disc along with some other text. Please note: This notification also pops up when playing the "movie only" file on my computer with DVDFab Media Player with the same results as the Sony. It only lasts a minute, then goes away and the rest of the movie plays without a hitch. This is very different than the typical Cinavia notification that pops up around 20 1/2 minutes and doesn't go away and mutes the sound. Does anyone have a clue as to what this new deal is that's going on? I didn't bother trying it in my newer Samsung player which does pick up Cinavia to see what else it would do. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hi,

Please upload all the files of the orignal disc except BDMV/STREAM/*.m2ts files.

You can zip them and attach to here.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you for your quick reply. I'm out of town for a few days and don't have the disc with me, and the file is on my computer at home. I'll send you the file around the middle of next week. I'm curious myself as to what is going on. Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Comment

La La Land

This happens on my ripped Blu-Ray file as well...

JD

Comment

Try 00912 as the title to use.

Comment

I can send files. do you need the files directly from the BluRay or the resulting files from the BluRay (Main Movie) Copy?

I tried the 00912 (it doesn't show the leading zeros) but that only took about 20 seconds to copy and didn't work.

Attached is a screen shot of the message.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by PredatorVI; 05-01-2017, 03:43 AM.

Comment

To fix this issue:Please upload all the files of the (original disc) except BDMV/STREAM/*.m2ts files.

You can zip them and attach here in a post as a attachment.

To try something that works a lot of the time download version 8 of Fab it picks the correct title when version 9-10 won't and works most of the time but do post the files from the store brought disk so they can fix it for everyone else.
              Version 8qt for windows-
              Last edited by 3dman; 05-01-2017, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Here they are...sorry I read the previous post too quickly.

Edit: having issues uploading I get a 503 error after it completes and displays "Waiting for forum.dvdfab.cn...".
                Last edited by PredatorVI; 05-01-2017, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Did you zip them first before uploading and post as a attachment?
                  Cause of 503 Service Unavailable Errors

Most of the time, a 503 error occurs because the server is too busy or because there's maintenance being performed on it.
                  Last edited by 3dman; 05-01-2017, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Yes I zipped it using 7-zip. The file size is 18.6 MB down from 29.1 MB.

It seems to upload to 100%, then the message changes to the "Waiiting on forums.dvdfab.cn..." and then throws the 503 error page.

I tried increasing the compression, shortening the name and uploading to Google Drive and Dropbox with a link (below). Maybe you can grab it directly?

Last edited by PredatorVI; 05-02-2017, 03:45 AM.

Comment

It may be the 7zip as it's not listed as a file you can upload.The drop box is fine though but I got a 403 error when I used your link I would use google drive and post a link here.
                      Last edited by 3dman; 05-02-2017, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Here is the link.

I used 7-zip, but told to generate a .zip file and not a .7z file which should work just fine.

I just tried creating a .zip from windows by right clicking on the folder and selecting "Send To->Compressed (zipped) folder". When I uploaded that I get the same 503 error.

Oh well, hopefully the Google drive link works.

Comment

The google link is fine staff will be able to get it from there.Did you try version 8 to see if it picks the correct title?
                          Post again doing it the correct way so you can learn how to do it.I just tried it and works fine when done As Signals posted.
                          How to provide a log:

Don't paste it into the text editing window, follow these steps to attach it to a post:
                          Open the log folder, then choose the one you need (internal, burn etc.) and open it with Notepad
                          Scroll through (newest entries are last for the internal log, near the end) and find the log session that illustrates your problem.
                          Highlight the complete log session by dragging your mouse while left clicking; again, include the complete session beginning with the DVDFab version number and date
                          Right click in the selected text and select Copy
                          In the upper left of the Notepad window, click on New
                          Paste (ctrl+v or right click->Paste) the copied text into the new file
                          Click File->Save As and give the file a relevant name and store it somewhere it will be easy to find (e.g. your desktop)
                          (The last step right click on folder you just made click on send to compressed zip folder and it makes a zipped copy that you use to upload to the forum.Signals may want to add this last step to his signature.)
                          Make a new post in your thread, and below the text editing window, click on the Manage Attachments button
                          Click Browse in the window that opens
                          Navigate to and select the text file you just made
                          Click Upload
                          Click Close this window when the upload completes
                          Click Submit Reply below the post editing window
                          Last edited by 3dman; 05-03-2017, 02:25 AM. Reason: Added how to make a zipped folder to my post

Comment

Hi PredatorVI,

Thanks for your files, we will check it ASAP.

Wilson
                            Please post your logs the default location is:
                            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

La La Land Blu Ray backup disc plays fine with no problems on DVDFab Media Player and on all my Cinavia free players. Used 10.0.3.6 for copy
                              Last edited by BERT; 05-03-2017, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X