Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Title Order Change Missing in Version 9?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have version 9.3.1.8. Using the Task Queue (button top right of your screenshot) I can change the order in which the titles are ripped. Does that not do what you want?

Comment

Hello,

This problem still persists in version 9.3.2.1 and 10.0.1.7, albeit the problem is slightly different between 9 and 10.

In version 9, the same problem that kevinfritz described is not fixed. There's no way to drag or otherwise move a title from the "other" section up to the main section to resort the titles.

In version 10, you can now see all titles in one screen, but there's no way to resort them. Drag and drop doesn't work in version 10 like it did in version 9. The program forces the order to default to longest run time first, and so on.

For TV shows or any Blu-ray where there's more than one title that needs to be copied, this makes it impossible to sort the titles accurately.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

It will be added back in the future version.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

This has been improved in v10.0.2.1, please try it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X