Missing audio stream using bluray creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing audio stream using bluray creator

Hi Wilson et al, I'm a new user of DVDFab and loving it! I have an issue with the DVDFab Blu-ray Creator. I have some m2ts clips with Dolby Atmos sound track (the track is basically Dolby TrueHD with a special flag). The single m2ts file plays fine.

When I try to compile and use the DVDFab Blu-ray Creator to create a playable bluray video disc for my bluray player...I discovered the end product is missing the "HD lossless audio stream" altogether. Basically all I wanted is to have the HD lossless audio (in this case, the Dolby Atmos or TrueHD sound track) intact (bypass any form of re-encoding for audio). I believe that DVDFab is able to do that but I do not know what's wrong with it.

I suspect there is a bug on the HD lossless audio sound track been "removed" during the conversion process.

Can you assist or direct me what I need to do to overcome this problem with my audio? Thanks!

Regards

Daisy

Take note that the m2ts file (after conversion) still has the TrueHD audio stream except that it doesn't play the audio...

We are checking the issue...

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      We are checking the issue...

Wilson
      Thanks Wilson.

Comment

Hi Wilson, any update on this issue of mine?

Comment

I am having a similar problem using MKV files. I have several that I want to burn to a permanent BD50 that I loaded into creator, and told it to create an ISO image for burning (yes I know I can go directly to a disk). The resulting product contains no audio.

Help

Thanks,
          fwire

Comment

Here's something that is surprising - the Audio IS there. It would just would not play on my computer(PowerDVD)... When I popped it into the VidOn player the audio worked.

fwire

Comment

In Addition I burned the file to a disk and it played perfectly in my BD player... you might want to try it off the computer and see if it plays.

good Luck,
              fwire

Comment

Originally posted by fwire View Post
                In Addition I burned the file to a disk and it played perfectly in my BD player... you might want to try it off the computer and see if it plays.

good Luck,
                fwire
                No...it doesn't work! That's why I posted here for an anwer...and to date, still NO SOLUTION from DVDFab!!!

Comment

Audio HD Copy

Originally posted by Daisy View Post
                  Hi Wilson et al, I'm a new user of DVDFab and loving it! I have an issue with the DVDFab Blu-ray Creator. I have some m2ts clips with Dolby Atmos sound track (the track is basically Dolby TrueHD with a special flag). The single m2ts file plays fine.

When I try to compile and use the DVDFab Blu-ray Creator to create a playable bluray video disc for my bluray player...I discovered the end product is missing the "HD lossless audio stream" altogether. Basically all I wanted is to have the HD lossless audio (in this case, the Dolby Atmos or TrueHD sound track) intact (bypass any form of re-encoding for audio). I believe that DVDFab is able to do that but I do not know what's wrong with it.

I suspect there is a bug on the HD lossless audio sound track been "removed" during the conversion process.

Has there been any update to this? I have the exact same problem. Copying and creating my own BluRay is not a problem with TrueHD, but using an existing file (.mkv) to create a new BR does not work. I tried using the Demo files found here http://www.demo-world.eu/2d-demo-trailers-hd/

Can you assist or direct me what I need to do to overcome this problem with my audio? Thanks!

Regards

Daisy

Take note that the m2ts file (after conversion) still has the TrueHD audio stream except that it doesn't play the audio...
                  Has there been any update to this? I have the exact same problem. Copying and creating my own BluRay is not a problem with TrueHD, but using an existing file (.mkv) to create a new BR does not work. I tried using the Demo files found here http://www.demo-world.eu/2d-demo-trailers-hd/

Comment

Working...
                  X