Rogue one 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogue one 3D

Got the same error as the other guy about invalid address dvdfab automatically sent logs enclosed is screen shot of error. will try burning from hard drive since its recorded, will let you know of outcome.
    Attached Files

rogue one 3D

OK the second attempt worked great not sure why the error code popped up.

Comment

maybe it's a bad disc in the last time.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

REVDFab v10.0.3.2 Rogue one 3D

I haven't tried the 3D disc yet but trying to copy the 2D region B disc is sending my drive head into overdrive and the percentage counter doesn't go anywhere, I've experienced this before with other discs and it usually means waiting for an update, I guess because it can't get around the DRM

Comment

The 3d U.S. version works fine.

Comment

DVDFab v10.0.3.2 Rogue one

also got the % stuck at 9% during the copy but the disk completed just fine.

Comment

If you have problems with a single specific disc and others work fine, please ALWAYS attach the DVDFab internal log session for the problem disc, can't help you without it. Instructions for attaching and editing the log are linked in my sig, below.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X