Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray copy

Hello users,

Previously I was an AnyDVDHD user. I simply copied the Bluray to my hard drive as a 1:1 complete disc. This process typically ran around 55 or so minutes for most discs. I have now purchased the newest Blu-ray copy from DVDFAB. I'm not sure I'm doing this correctly. It appears that there are two processes when I use the tool. The first seems to access the disc and takes around 35-40 minutes. Then there is a second process which takes even longer. Should I have two process if all I want is a "full disc" "One to One" copy to a hard drive? I am not looking to compress anything! Any help would be appreciated.... THX

Open Fab and select what you want to do before selecting the source or putting thee disc in the drive. If it's set to something else like ripper when you open the source it will be put in the queue as well as what ever you select after. you can delete it out of the queue with the red X prior to clicking start.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

You can put the full disk or main movie from the disk onto the hard drive main movie will be a tad faster clone mode also can copy the whole disk as a iso and takes longer.

Comment

Thanks guys for the replys. Upon closer review, I see that the second step may be the ISO creation? This latest disc took about 24 minutes for the first step and is reporting almost three hours to complete the second step. NO offense to DVDFAB but Anydvd only took about one hour to complete the job on average discs and I'm using the very same PC.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
          You can put the full disk or main movie from the disk onto the hard drive main movie will be a tad faster clone mode also can copy the whole disk as a iso and takes longer.
          I see the "Clone/Burn" under the copy mode. I just copy Blu-rays as ISO files to play through Kodi. Is Clone mode what I want? Currently I have it set to "Full Disc", "50GB - 50GB" as "50GB -25GB" appeared to apply some compression which is not what I want. I then hit the save as "ISO" at the bottom and give it a location. Hope that is correct for a straight 1:1 ISO to the hard drive.

Comment

Use the clone mode to hard drive it will rip a iso like what's on the blu ray.Theirs no compression just a exact copy minus copy protection.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
              Use the clone mode to hard drive it will rip a iso like what's on the blu ray.Theirs no compression just a exact copy minus copy protection.
              Thanks 3DMan!!!

Comment

Working...
              X