Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Blu-ray backups, I have been extremely successful with Optical Quamtum BD-R 25Gb discs. My purchases have been from runtechmedia.com at the price of US$48.75 for a spindle of 25 and free shipping. That's less than US$2.00 each with less than 1% in coasters! Has anybody found a better deal out there yet?

Comment

Hi Guys can someone tell me what are some of the best places to buy blank Dual Layer media would like to buy them in packs of 50 or 100 packs if possible and which are the best brands. I live in Australia so would be good if you could recommend some places that do ship to Australia

Comment

Originally posted by rschildt View Post
        They have these on sale this morning at metitline.com. Heard Ritek are usually pretty bad. Anyone ever use these?
        yeah i used ritek and out of 10 i had 5 errors. very bad experience. i switch to memorex bd25

Comment

Check out this website for deals on Media!

http://dealspl.us/CD-and-DVD-Discs_deals

It compiles deals from different suppliers like BUY, AMAZON,MERITLINE,OFFICEMAX,NEWEGG....etc. I found really good deals on verbatim DL before. It's just hit and miss sometime. Deals don't last long.

Comment

Originally posted by sephiroh View Post
            yeah i used ritek and out of 10 i had 5 errors. very bad experience. i switch to memorex bd25
            I have had good luck with the Memorex too. I just got a spindle of the ultra-cheap no-names from Meritline but have not tried a burn yet with them.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

BTW, why doesn't Taiyo Yuden make DVD+DLs or BD-R or BD-RE? Just curious because i hear their dvd+r are supposed to be very good quality.

Comment

Sony DVD+R

I've had great luck using Sony brand. One reason I like it so much is that at least once a month Staples has them on sell for $26 (with tax in Tenn) for 100

Comment

Verbatim 4.7GB 16X DVD-R 100 Packs Cake Box Disc Model 95102

These disks are onsale till 9/23 for $16.99 with FREE SHIPPING. I love these disks, never had a coaster in 6 100 packs.

Comment

This looks like a pretty good deal on Verb +R Link
                    Last edited by 90312; 09-22-2010, 11:12 PM.
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                      This looks like a pretty good deal on Verb +R Link
                      Not to rain on your parade, but I don't see the AZO logo (label).
                      I know the "9" reviews look good, but they're value line and I'm suspicious that they aren't manufactured with MCC dye.

I know awhile back, Gruñón posted about inferior brand verbs making rounds.
                      Color me skeptical...sorry
                      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

No rain mainman, but for 16 cents each it looked like a pretty good gamble. Probably the "F" type dye.

Albert Einstein

Comment

No rain mainman, but for 16 cents each it looked like a pretty good gamble. Probably the "F" type dye.
                          LOL...yeah, tough to get too paranoid about $0.16 and for that price I highly doubt that the 9 reviews are "plants"...
                          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                            Not to rain on your parade, but I don't see the AZO logo (label).
                            I also agree with Maineman , no AZO dye
                            If you want the AZO dye ones you will find them here http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817507003 , just bought 2 with the 15% off and the price was $33.98, two dollars more than the ones from Tiger Direct but, HURRY SALE ENDS TOMORROW
                            CBR929
                            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                              I also agree with Maineman , no AZO dye
                              If you want the AZO dye ones you will find them here http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817507003 , just bought 2 with the 15% off and the price was $33.98, two dollars more than the ones from Tiger Direct but, HURRY SALE ENDS TOMORROW
                              CBR929
                              I didn't disagree with mainman. And the deal at newegg with free shipping is so good I bought one myself just now!

Albert Einstein

Comment

I didn't disagree with mainman.
                                I'm sorry 90312 What i was trying to say is that no AZO dye, no Buy, as all of you members have taught me well when I first joined Fab's forum.

CBR929
                                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X