X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdfab v 10.0.2.5 install problem

I am having a install problem on computer running windows 7 where on trying
    to install the only thing that happens is the windows installer box pops up
    and never proceeds. I had v 10.0.2.2 running ok but could never install the newer release. Deleted v 10 and now because I did not have version saved
    I cannot reinstall 10.0.2.2
    cannot install beta version 10.0.2.4 as this does same thing.
    Hope this is enough info

This version installs and runs fine under Win7, please re-download the installer and run it again. If your internet security blocks Fab access to HDDs, registry, internet or other OS components, it will never run. Check the logs of your security software and see if it has blocked or quarantined any of the DVDFab components.

This version of DVDFab writes an install log, please attach all available logs it to a new post. The logs are located in ...\(my)Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Internet is not blocking dvdfab. The install comes up with do I want to allow program to make changes to computer , I type in yes and that is when the windows installer window pops up and when yes is executed it disappears and never proceeds with install. It doesn't create a log as I can see the dvdfab9 log
      I think you are right it is at my end but I will have to play with it . When I use regedit to look at hkeys I have 2 dvd9 in there one as dvdfab9 other as
      dvdfab 9

Comment

DVDFab 9 should not impact the v10 installer, the popup message you are getting may be from Windows or your security software. Please attach the install log as requested in my previous post.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes the popup message is the windows installer after I select yes to allow install

Comment

Well how about this one tried v10.2.6 beta and it installed ok

Comment

Working...
            X