Assassin's Creed - No Sub-Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Assassin's Creed - No Sub-Titles

Cannot figure out how to get the sub-titles for Assassin's Creed. When ripping, it identifies the subtitles but does not display them. There is no "Forced Sub-Title" setting anymore so I have changed the choices without any luck. Ideas?

Just click on the audio and a pull down box comes down the forced subs are the second English track.
    Attached Files

Comment

My audio is En DTS-HD Master/7.1 . I tried En AC-3/5.1 but that just gave me audio descriptions for everything without subtitles.

So, using Master/7.1, I have tried;
      Forced subtitles only, using the first En - does not even see subtitles.
      Forced subtitles only, using both En - sees the subtitles but does not copy them.
      Forced subtitles only, using the second En - sees the subtitles but does not copy them.

It reads "Analyze>> Find Forced Subtitle Stream!>> PID( 4619 ) - Language (English) - First Time At( timestamp: 00:01:55:199 )"
      The program defaults to Title 800 but there is another full version, Title 850. I tried Title 850 and the results are the same.

I am stumped!

Does the program have to complete a conversion for the subtitles to be included? I was ripping a few minutes to see if the subtitles were added.

Comment

I meant to say click on subtitles not audio in my last post the screenshot was correct. I check marked both English tracks and forced subs then in advanced settings see my screenshot that's my settings when I played the movie back I turned on the subtitles in the player and selected the second set of subtitles then it plays only the forced subs.Now if you want the forced to play back without having to select them in playback device then someone else may have to help you as sub titles are tricky as the rules are different depending how the movie was encoded.This works fine like this for this movie.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by 3dman; 03-26-2017, 11:57 PM.

Comment

You got it! In the advanced settings, my Subtitles was set to write to file. Fixed it and it works. Thank you!

So many layers of settings....... confusing!

Comment

Working...
          X