Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot use my purchased software at the moment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Cannot use my purchased software at the moment...

Hi,

I've made purchases last year of DVDFab products, of three items, two on the 5 Mar 16, and one on the 8 Mar 16. Since a system crash and re-install, though the programs are there, I cannot access any of them as they come up as trial expired programs.

I tried to access the member section of the website, but my email address was no longer recognised. I then re-registered, but (obviously), now am not on record (on the website current registration) of purchasing any products. Though I have emailed support via the member section webmail form on the site, I have had no acknowledgement or reply.

The last email included details of my purchases on my bank statement to prove that I'm not trying to scam anyone. Indeed, I only wish to make back up copies of valuable (to me) dvds in my collection.

Hope someone can help please?!

I've reported this to the person most likely able to help you and the staff should be back in the office tomorrow.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      I've reported this to the person most likely able to help you and the staff should be back in the office tomorrow.

Thanks sincerely! I didn't realise it could be so frustrating to not be able to use my software!

Comment

Originally posted by Runnybabbit View Post
        Hi,

I've made purchases last year of DVDFab products, of three items, two on the 5 Mar 16, and one on the 8 Mar 16. Since a system crash and re-install, though the programs are there, I cannot access any of them as they come up as trial expired programs.

I tried to access the member section of the website, but my email address was no longer recognised. I then re-registered, but (obviously), now am not on record (on the website current registration) of purchasing any products. Though I have emailed support via the member section webmail form on the site, I have had no acknowledgement or reply.

The last email included details of my purchases on my bank statement to prove that I'm not trying to scam anyone. Indeed, I only wish to make back up copies of valuable (to me) dvds in my collection.

Hope someone can help please?!

Hello Runnybabbit,

Please kindly email me with your registered info (Registered email, order number or any other infos that would help locate your DVDFab order), I will help you check it out.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Working...
        X