Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Admin OpenGL error

All,
    Some of you have reported errors mentioning OpenGL 2.0 with recent DVDFab versions on older PCs and 32-bit OSs. Please download the attached file and place it in your (C:\)..Program Files(x86)\DVDFab 9 folder, then restart DVDFab. Please post your results in this thread.

http://download.dvdfab.cn/testing/opengl32sw.zip
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

the fix works on my windows vista ultimate pc
    32-bit os, dvdfab version 9.3.0.3 is now working.
    Last edited by october262; 06-09-2016, 12:02 AM.

Comment

What App to Run Download with

It ask what program to run the openGL program with. Can anyone help with that?

Comment

What asks you that? All you need to do is copy the dll file into the DVDFab program folder, as shown in post #1, you should not try to run it, it is not an executable file. You should save the zip file to your computer, then open it using winzip or winrar.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
          the fix works on my windows vista ultimate pc
          32-bit os, dvdfab version 9.3.0.3 is now working.
          Thanks for the feedback, we need it from everyone, whether the fix works for you or not.

Comment

Copied the opengl .dll as instructed . . 9303 still crashes immediately as before - Win7Pro 32 bit. But I do not recall getting any opengl error messages with the 930x releases, so this fix maybe does not apply?

Comment

Still not opening

Windows7 Home Prem 32 Bit - not working. Fix did not work.

Comment

Thanks all for the feedback, it has worked for some with similar symptoms, sorry that it did not for you. It is a National Holiday in China, hopefully when everyone returns this weekend there will be a better solution.

Comment

It worked on my old moth balled 32 bit laptop that updated to Windows 10. Not an insider release.
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

Installed dvdfab version 9.3.0.3 and patch to Program Files(x86) from a vista and not working.

Comment

opengl

the fix worked once I figured out how to do it properly

Comment

Did not work

I have Windows 10 pro
                        32 bit operating system, 64x based processor

I did place the file in the programs folder as instructed and it gave me the same error.

Is there a way to go back to the older version?

Comment

Originally posted by bigb436 View Post
                          the fix worked once I figured out how to do it properly
                          Do you mind sharing how you applied it properly?

Comment

Ok I figured it out.

Ok DVD FAB lovers, I think I got what we are doing wrong. I will put the instructions in hopefully a better non techy way. LOL

1. download the link provided by the administrator

2. open the zipped folder and cut the program in the folder
                            3. Go to your C:drive
                            4. Find Program Files, double click
                            5.Find DVDFab9, double click
                            6. Hit ctrl+v to paste the file in this DVDFab 9 folder
                            7. Exit out and restart your DVDfab9 from your desktop icon.

I hope this helps. I finally got it to work after I figured this out.

Comment

Originally posted by jojodancer34 View Post
                              Ok DVD FAB lovers, I think I got what we are doing wrong. I will put the instructions in hopefully a better non techy way. LOL

1. download the link provided by the administrator

2. open the zipped folder and cut the program in the folder
                              3. Go to your C:drive
                              4. Find Program Files, double click
                              5.Find DVDFab9, double click
                              6. Hit ctrl+v to paste the file in this DVDFab 9 folder
                              7. Exit out and restart your DVDfab9 from your desktop icon.

I hope this helps. I finally got it to work after I figured this out.

I followed these steps (on 32-bit, Vista) and had no luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X