DVDFab 10 Task Queue Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) DVDFab 10 Task Queue Manager

I'm starting to get used to and like some of the new v10 features but the Task Queue is annoying - the separate window that pops up over the DVDFab application requires 2 x minimize to get it in the background now(1. Task Queue Manager 2. DVDFab) is there any way this can be cleaned up so that when you close or minimize the Task Queue Manager when processing a disk the application window minimizes also ?
    Can the Task Queue Manager be integrated into the Fab application rather than a popup? like it was in v9 (or provide a setting to select this behavior)

Thanks for consideration
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wolverine1977; 12-08-2016, 08:18 PM.

I have more then one DVD drive on my system, but when I am using more then one, I get the same issue. It will show two in the active queue, but it only does one of them, but said it did both.

Comment

Any Dev Feedback on this request to simplify the GUI - I'd like to be able to close the task queue manager window and still visually see feedback in the main Fab GUI (see screenshot attached in first post)

Comment

I agree with you completely. Having two windows open is annoying. I liked how it worked in version 9 without the second window popping upr. I hope they can clean this up as well.

Comment

Good idea!
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
            Good idea!
            There has been a few versions released since this thread was started. Is this something that you are going to implement in a future release?

Thanks.

Comment

I think the key word is "future". There will be a new version later this week, please try it.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

it should be incorporated on the main screen, lower half of the screen.
                my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by sireast View Post
                  it should be incorporated on the main screen, lower half of the screen.
                  my opinion.
                  Agreed. That would be much better than a separate window.

Comment

Agreed - I just hate the 2 windows and having to minimize twice - seems Kludgy and cumbersome in design. Would be muck cleaner if the task queue was incorporated into the screen.

Comment

Fengtao likes the idea so hopefully we will see it implemented soon.

Comment

I am agreement on this string and one of the two reasons I stopped by here. I hate anything that to me is superfluous. I think everything I will ever do was fine on one screen. I don't run multiple tasks, just one DVD at a time, serial mode. I am not queuing things other than the episodes on a TV DVD.

Comment

Any updates on this defeature request?

Comment

Like it says, in the future. It does not really change anything in the way DVDFab works or prevent users from doing anything. Usually material improvements and fixes are a higher priority. Generally, the GUI gets updated several times a year, and given what the Architect said earlier in this thread, I'm sure this is on the list for the next GUI rework.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

ok - Thanks for the additional info

Comment

Working...
                              X