Blu-ray drive became invisible.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Blu-ray drive became invisible.

After installing and restarting dvdfab passkey 9.1.1.1, the Blu-ray drive became invisible. Please tell me the solution.
    Drive is now recognized by deleting "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Class \ {4d36e965 - e325 - 11ce - bfc1 - 08002be10318} / LowerFilters" in the windows 10 registry.
    However, deleting the required registry prevents dvdfab passkey from working.
    Last edited by craymad; 03-11-2017, 05:21 PM.

This is most often a conflict with some other installed software, but since you are talking about Win10, all bets are off! The office will be open in about 12 hours, maybe one of the techs will have a suggestion.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      ..but since you are talking about Win10, all bets are off! ...
      I couldn't agree more.

When I moved from Windows 7 to W 10, I experienced weird behavior. For example, DVDFab Media Player would tell me Drive Y does not have a disc inserted and is not ready. Note: I don't have a Drive Y. I have a USB printer and it is mapped as "Y". After approximately 6 of these messages, the system stabilized.

When I installed 10.0.2.8, the "Y" message reappeared. After a few sessions it disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        This is most often a conflict with some other installed software, but since you are talking about Win10, all bets are off! The office will be open in about 12 hours, maybe one of the techs will have a suggestion.
        I agree

Another way to check your filters is to install ImgBurn. Open ImgBurn > Tools > Filter Driver Load order. From there you can delete filters that are causing you problems.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X