Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Gone after restart windows

Hi,

After a clean installation of dvdfab 10.0.3.1 and restart of windows I no longer see the program in Uninstall a program. Are you aware of the problem?

I have this happen to me in the past you still can do a uninstall by opening the fab program location and using it's own uninstalling program I used it to uninstall the program then re-downloading it again after using the free version of Ccleaner to clean the registry first along with the prefetch that's normally unchecked in the Ccleaner program when using the file cleaner that was also used that seems to cure this odd problem of Fab not showing up in Windows list of programs installed on the hard drive.
    Last edited by 3dman; 04-01-2017, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Hi Electro007
      I just installed 10031 and I see it in mine using windows 10. When installing Fab click custom, destination folder instead of Fab 10 rename it to Fab 10031 or what ever version it is that you're installing to see if it shows up.
      Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
        I have this happen to me in the past you still can do a uninstall by opening the fab program location and using it's own uninstalling program I used it to uninstall the program then re-downloading it again after using the free version of Ccleaner to clean the registry first along with the prefetch that's normally unchecked in the Ccleaner program when using the file cleaner that was also used that seems to cure this odd problem of Fab not showing up in Windows list of programs installed on the hard drive.
        But i use Ccleaner and before that version. I never get this bug. I save the key of registry for dvdfab 10.0.3.1 after restart of windows 7 pro 64 bits and restore the key. I could see it on listing uninstall program. But that was pretty weird.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          Hi Electro007
          I just installed 10031 and I see it in mine using windows 10. When installing Fab click custom, destination folder instead of Fab 10 rename it to Fab 10031 or what ever version it is that you're installing to see if it shows up.
          Hope this helps
          CBR929
          Hi CBR929,

I try it tomorrow and I show to you if this little "bug" gone For now I save the key on registry. I restart windows 7 pro and get back this key on registry to see it back on listing.

Comment

Problem was fixed with version 10.0.3.2. after I restart windows, the program stay on listing " uninstall programs ". Pretty weird but problem was resolved.

Comment

Glad you got it sorted!!!
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X