Compatiblity problem with WINDVD 11 PRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compatiblity problem with WINDVD 11 PRO

I recently purchased windvd 11 pro to go along side my powerdvd 14 I have been using. Both have their ups and downs but that's not what this is about. Right now I have a problem where powerdvd 14 works fine with dvdfab virtual drive however when I go to run windvd11 and mount any image be it dvd or bluray the program immediately ejects the disc so to speak. In other words it catches that I am using an image and won't continue. This is on a windows 7 home premium box using 32 bit os. One of my older boxes. I am however able to use virtual clone drive on that very same box and windvd 11 don't catch the iso then. Of course dvdfab virtual drive is the best which is why I love it so. I am wanting to ask that you take a look into the last build of dvdfab virtual drive and see if you can find out why it might be getting caught on 32 bit windows 7 home box. I'm thinking it might be something easy for you guys to patch but who knows it may not be. That's why I am asking. Thanks. For now I am just using virtual clone drive till I hear something back from you guys so it's not a rush. Rest of my boxes in house run windows 7 pro 64 bit and most of those still run dvdfab virtual drive. I haven't got enough licenses of windvd11 pro to try them out or I would. Sorry. Thanks for your hard work.

Is this v1.5.1.1 of Virtual Drive?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes I do believe it is. This is the latest build I have downloaded and it was from DVDFabVirtualDrive1511.exe.

For comparison the other program I managed to get working temporarily is VirtualClone Drive 5.4.7.0.

Here's hoping you guys can sort this out. Would much rather used dvdfab's virtual drive. Sorta keep it all in the family so to speak.

Comment

Sorry you have had trouble with this, it works perfectly with PowerDVD 14 and TMT6 for me, but I don't have the other player you mentioned. I am sure they can sort it out.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Trying and will post the result later.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X