Question on Creater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on Creater

i posted requesting info on converting mp4 and as always got led exactly to what i needed. now here is my duh, my brain is not working questoin. i ran the file through creator and it finished successful. how do i get that file to a blank dvd? i know it is probably right in front of me but not seeing it.
    thanks
    gizmo

Select Clone/Burn, select the folder and burn it:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

i was in the right place, when i ran creater i saved to dvdfab9 in documents but that is where i was losing it, i cannot locate where the video went from there, i know that is ridicolous usually i can go straight to dvdfab9 full disc and it is there.

Comment

In the future you can select your optical drive as the Save To location and burn it directly. The output folder should be in whatever location you used in the previous Creator session.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

i had not downloaded the optical and when i clicked on it, it is not available. i am going to pursue getting this downloaded i think i found it in dvdfab9 my dvd. but it is saying it needs a double layer to clone. i think this one may whip me

Comment

Get some Verbatim DL blanks, they work great. If you put one in your optical drive it should allow you to write to it.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

my bad i thought it would compress the mp4 to fit the verbatim +r that i ahve been using for years. good information. this file is on a jump drive so was not aware of format before i started if i had would have probably passed.

Comment

Using a single layer blank be sure to click the fit to disk box or it will likely be too big and ask for a DL blank:
                Attached Files
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X