3D Conversion crashes right in the beginning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Conversion crashes right in the beginning

Hi, I'm quite confused, because I recently bought DVDFab VideoConverter via Download ( Activation on DVDFab9 Console ). But everytime I try to convert a movie from 2D to 3D, the application crashes. Native Video Conversion works fine, even 3D BluRay Ripping works. But 3D Conversion won't start. Is it possible, that the application only works in Addition to a 3D Graphics Card? ( I don't have a nVidia Cuda Graphics installed, just using onboard AMD Radeon )

( I'm referring to the last error message according to the internal.log ), I hope, you'll be able to help me ( paid quite some Money )
    Attached Files

Are you encoding to Anaglyph? Sometimes I switch to SBS, encode. Then I stop it. Then encode in Anaglyph again and it works.

Comment

Thanks for the tip

I was trying to encode SBS 50% ( SBS 100% crashes also ). But I will give it a try, to outmaneuver this bug.
      Thanks again, I'll Keep you up to date

Comment

Doesn't help

So, I just tried, what GhostMAG suggested, but it also gives me an error and the application crashes ( sort of! just keeps saying that there was a Problem and Encoding couldn't be done...). As I was wondering in my original Post: do I spefically NEED a 3D graphics ( nVidia with CUDA ) for Encoding with Video Converter? Certain Codecs or something?
        I use Nero Platinum for my TV Recordings and Stuff and it even encodes 4K Videos, but I certainly can't watch 'em with my onboard graphics. My Hardware is quite better than system requirements for all DVDFab applications, thats why I'm a little helpless here ( I don't know anything about programming Software or such things. I can only use, what others do sell. Sorry )

Comment

Seems to work only with 3D graphics

So, I just installed DVDFab 9 on my home theater pc, which has a 3D graphics card installed, and voila, here 3D encoding works. SBS 50%, and application didn't crash. No error message. I just converted a small videofile, but it confirms my assumption to work only with 3D graphics. Hope, installing such hardware will solve the problem on my other PC.

Comment

Good to hear!

Comment

Working...
            X