No copy details displayed 10.0.1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No copy details displayed 10.0.1.6

I wish I could insert screen shots to describe my problems.

I insert disc and select customize. The window says "Ready to Start" but the following is not displayed:
    Custom
    to DVD5
    5497 MB > 4300 MB 78%
    The entire line below including run time and preview button

If I change back and forth between Full and customize a few times the missing information appears. But there are now 3 tasks in queue; full, customize and clone.

Also, I have DVD5 selected and a single layer writable in drive. But when I click start I get an error that tells me to insert double layer disk.

This version is really buggy. I never had these problems with ver. 9.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by green_growler; 12-22-2016, 04:31 PM. Reason: Add log file

Add screen shots

Added screen shots of problem.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Please open the Task Queue Manager and check it, you will see 3 tasks (Fulldisc, Customize, Clone) in it.

In DVDFab 10, DVDFab will add the new task if you turn on the source in other modules.

Please don't turn on the source in the other modules if you don't want to copy the task.

Hope this help you.

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Why is information missing

Thanks Wilson - Your reply addresses why I got three tasks in queue, but not why the detailed copy information is missing. If you look at the screen shot I added, the first image is what I see right after the disc is read. There is no is no detailed information in the title bar and the line below the title bar (containing the runtime, chapter, etc.) is missing. I had to switch back and forth between full and customize several times and turn on the enable source button to get the screen to show the information in the second image.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program, but I still had the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by green_growler View Post
          I wish I could insert screen shots to describe my problems.

I insert disc and select customize. The window says "Ready to Start" but the following is not displayed:
          Custom
          to DVD5
          5497 MB > 4300 MB 78%
          The entire line below including run time and preview button

If I change back and forth between Full and customize a few times the missing information appears. But there are now 3 tasks in queue; full, customize and clone.

Also, I have DVD5 selected and a single layer writable in drive. But when I click start I get an error that tells me to insert double layer disk.

This version is really buggy. I never had these problems with ver. 9.
          I am having similar problems, no information displayed on any of my computers when doing copy DVD "Main Movie". This just started with this update and I can not find a work around. Is there someone in the forum knows what the problem could be or what I need to to do?

Comment

Click the wrench to select media size, compression ratio is displayed just below the wrench and to see run time click on choose other titles. Works for customize also.
            Attached Files
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
              Click the wrench to select media size, compression ratio is displayed just below the wrench and to see run time click on choose other titles. Works for customize also.
              My problem is when trying to copy main movie the only thing under the size bar is the chapter and time. You can no longer edit language, subtitles, etc. as you could do in the past versions. I downloaded the Beta version last night and that information is still not available. Any suggestion what going on. It does not matter what disc I try or what computer.

Comment

When you select the source click on what attribute you want to choose from:
                Attached Files
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X