Slighty OT - Creating a demo disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Slighty OT - Creating a demo disc

Does anyone have any recommendations for pulling specific length files off of a movie and splicing them into one movie with chapters?

What I'm trying to do is create a demo disc for showing off the speaker system and I want to use specific scenes while maintaining proper Dolby formats. I understand that Fab has the creator software that can help create the physical disc. I'm hoping to maintain a 1:1 with video as well.

Can Fab do this or does anyone have any recommendations on how to?

I don't think DVD Fab can do this directly but...

If you use DVDFab to rip the chapters you want from each movie, you could then use MKVMerge to join them into a single file, then MKVChapter Editor to add chapter marks to the resulting MKV file.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik_Simpson View Post
      If you use DVDFab to rip the chapters you want from each movie, you could then use MKVMerge to join them into a single file, then MKVChapter Editor to add chapter marks to the resulting MKV file.
      Any tool to edit MKV's to Chap 1 1:43-2:15 (for example)? The chapter idea is certainly getting me closer to the end goal.

At the end of the day, I will still need the ability to create a BluRay file as well??? So still purchase the BluRay Creator and find the right mix of video files with audio passthrough.

Comment

Originally posted by drewski300 View Post
        Any tool to edit MKV's to Chap 1 1:43-2:15 (for example)? The chapter idea is certainly getting me closer to the end goal.

At the end of the day, I will still need the ability to create a BluRay file as well??? So still purchase the BluRay Creator and find the right mix of video files with audio passthrough.
        The MKVmerge tool set does include the ability to cut timed sections

Comment

Cool. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X