Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Playback Issue Movies French language

Hi,

There are almost 7 months I got Cinavia Removal HD... and there is still no correction for french language with propertied the Cinavia . Appreciate that movies with the soundtrack was first corrected but it will not forget that there are others languages ​​to be corrected ...

Do you have a date for the corrections to the French language to come?

- Get On Up
    - Dracula Untold
    - The Boy Next Door
    - Fast & Furious 7
    - Pitch Perfect 2
    - Jurassic World+3D
    - Hail, Caesar! (2016)

Thanks for your help

up

Comment

up

Jason Bourne too

Comment

Hello,

It's a bit annoying to buy a cinavia removal tool who doesn't work for any other language as french.

But was is not good is that even when you play a movie who have the protection, dvdfab doesn't give any warning message!!

Its time for DVDFab to give better quality to his customers, if i buy a product i want to use it, i buy it also to encourage DVDFAB to continue, but as i told you before the minimum is to to detect any traces of this protection that i don't loose a BluRay because dvdfab doesn't do his job!!

Comment

The staff will be working this year to broaden the base of supported languages. If there are certain titles that you are especially interested in, list them along with the language and a purchase link for obtaining the disc.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X